Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else feeling wary of order from overseas at the moment? I wanna order some stuff from the US but not sure.

Still ordering. Just expect a greater wait. Some countries aren’t shipping to here at the moment though, so keep that in mind.

Is that a reissue? Earache have done well remastering stuff.

Remember walking into Extreme Aggression with $20 as Janecka was unpacking the box which contained the BATS lps. Back then I only really got enough coin to buy an lp around birthday or xmas time - my birthday is in May so given the release date of BATS, it makes sense. Janecka being the salesman he was took out the lps and waved them in my face confident that’s what I wanted. I mean, most people wanted it. Legit can’t recall what I walked out with but it wasn’t BATS and it obviously didn’t stand the test of time. I do remember Janecka’s protesting though when I told him I wasn’t buying BATS. Ended up buying it on cd down the track (actually think I have two copies) so I never hunted the vinyl. Then stopped buying vinyl circa 2003. Recently set up my record player through my system in my room and have been playing some vinyl again. Today I saw the FDR reissue for $29.95 and recalled the good reviews I’ve read about these reissues. More importantly, today I righted the poor decision I made circa 29 years ago. Haha.

Postage:
I've ordered 3 lots of clothing from Europe and the States been a couple of weeks but I'm expecting a month for delivery

Reissues:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Colorado enjoying Black Lagoon at the moment. Nearly finished the 2nd session. The first three episodes of said session were really out there.

Haven't heard of this, I'll keep an eye out.

As far as os orders go, haven't got my De Mysteriis vinyl yet, but I order a lot of books from the UK, and I'm getting them fine, but there are now some minor delays. The stuff I order tends to be limited editions of famous and significant works; they're new copies, but the production is what makes the price tag. I just ordered a copy of the Arabian Nights for $2k. One volume is the text, one is a large format reproduction of Picasso's water colours inspired by the text. Its limited to 750 copies, and i got the 7th last.

I just ordered a copy of the Arabian Nights for $2k.
It's only ~12€ at discogs:

R-6187271-1413227597-6156.jpeg.jpg

New Dee Snider Live album out July. I think some of it from the Australian Tour.

Album

01. Lies Are a Business
02. Tomorrow's No Concern
03. You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll
04. The Beast
05. American Made
06. Under the Blade
07. The Kids Are Back
08. Become the Storm
09. We're Not Gonna Take It
10. I Am The Hurricane
11. Burn In Hell