Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

d397a69958606fd08800214ecaf2299f.jpg

45 years later....
Rolling Stone says only 2 stars..

Someone sent me a Spotify link to a new Behemoth ep - title track is a Cure cover with that twat from Shining. ALARM BELLS. The clown has a more prominent feature on the front cover than old hipster mate Nergal. * I hate it when bands have guest musicians on songs and use the ‘featuring x’ sell point. This isn’t pop or rap. Bet a lot of said bands don’t release new songs, they ‘drop a new track’ and have ‘fresh merch’. F a g s. I actually enjoy later day Behemoth - can ignore the hipster/metrosexualness associated with Nergal but this is too much.

Yes. I’d completely forgotten he played on 2 WASP albums (Crimson Idol & Still Not Black Enough).
I didn't know there was 4 new tracks on KISS Killers, turns out he played on them & appears to set the groundwork for what would be come the 80's KISS sound.. Also speaking of new (old) songs from legendary bands, I'll be giving this Dokken album a look too, releasing late August...

KISS Killers [1982].jpg

I didn't know there was 4 new tracks on KISS Killers, turns out he played on them & appears to set the groundwork for what would be come the 80's KISS sound.. Also speaking of new (old) songs from legendary bands, I'll be giving this Dokken album a look too, releasing late August...

View attachment 884486

Down on your knees and Im a legend tonight are two great tunes to check off killers... dirty rock and roll

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 884486

Killers & Creatures were written/recorded together. Bob Kulick told the story of him cutting ‘Killers’ tracks while Vinnie Vincent sat in the corner. Bob asked who he was and they said a new guy they were writing with. Bob actually suggested if was any good why don’t they just hire him..

I quite like the KISS Alive 2 studio tracks on side 4. I’m sure he did 3 of those.

Killers & Creatures were written/recorded together. Bob Kulick told the story of him cutting ‘Killers’ tracks while Vinnie Vincent sat in the corner. Bob asked who he was and they said a new guy they were writing with. Bob actually suggested if was any good why don’t they just hire him..

I quite like the KISS Alive 2 studio tracks on side 4. I’m sure he did 3 of those.
Cool, yeah Creatures is one of my faves, always assumed Killers was just a crappy compilation record..

Listening to The Night Flight Orchestra's new album. It is pretty enjoyable.

Yeah saw that was out. Might give it a spin on Spotify tonight whilst I walk. It’s in stock in Bourke St for those interested.

Paradise Lost ‘Obsidian’. One of the years best.

Thinking of grabbing 1 or 2 of these. What do you guys think? I think they’re super cool but the boss reckons they’re a waste of money. Hold 50 albums.

db24e566e24682cc3eebc9c0ce7ee802.jpg

Thinking of grabbing 1 or 2 of these. What do you guys think? I think they’re super cool but the boss reckons they’re a waste of money. Hold 50 albums.

Don't look very practical. Take up a lot of space compared to regular shelfs. And with 50 in one of those it looks to me like a lot of weight is put on the last LP. Not easy to grap my guess.

Get those Ikea shelves. They are good. I picked up Firepower on vinyl today as it was $29 (usually $55). Sound is much better than the cd. Quite surprised. It’s like the old days.

Anyone watching The Last Dance on Netflix? I’m not particularly interested in NBL or Jordan buts it’s quite an interesting series.

I actually am very interested, but as someone who doesn't watch much tv (except for sport; movies & anime i have plenty of DVDs I've still got to get through) i don't even know the netflix password, so I'm relying on my brother's summaries. I do want to get around to it, though, as I am streaming in general (been looking at options, but too time poor to commit).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back