Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Reactivated Prime Video this morning, forgot how much metal stuff they've got on there, new ones I spotted on there...

MURDER.jpg Rat.jpg

Watching the Rat Skates one now

Shoppingtown Hotel with a mate. Jack is flowing. Back to his place after this for some serious metal and imported Budweiser. Norwegian style metal

Relaxing at home with today’s purchases from The Searchers. Couple of new DM releases on Carbonized Records (Funeral Leech and Hallucinator), the new The Wizar’d lp, Hyperdontia lp, Malevolent Creation debut repress (never had on vinyl) and some early presses of Iron Maiden’s debut (not sure where my other copy is) and Animal Magnetism. Perhaps getting my vinyl set up back up and running wasn’t the best idea for my wallet.

Flicking thru an old metal mag I found at my folks house this morning

KH (2).jpg

Can't ever recall hearing Metallica having beef with the San Diego Police..?

Mayhem limited edition arrived today. I don't have a turntable, so even though I can't actually listen to it until I get one, I just have to be content with the fact that I do own it. Heavy package, haven't had the chance to look through it all yet.

Di giorgio, beast.

Guitarist a bit off in the intro, but a good rendition otherwise. Nice touch getting koeble for the solo (which from memory i think hank sherman did on the original?)

Bittner did a good 'wake up dead' version like this awhile ago too (apart from zetro on vocals doing his best to ruin it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of Turbo before gym. Reckon this album is the best sell out in the history - the guitar harmony in Hot For Love just kicked in. Love it. Reckless not far off. One of my favourite JP songs.
Great album, I wonder what the story was, did they hear Pyromania & decide to jump on the bandwagon..?

Great album, I wonder what the story was, did they hear Pyromania & decide to jump on the bandwagon..?

Probably saw how much money the hair bands were making and looked to get a slice of it. Don’t enjoy that DL album but really rate HND. Celtic Frost’s ‘Cold Lake’ is another sellout I enjoy, though that is more of a trainwreck.

Nice one

Drive the 100+ km round trip to pick up the 5 string and someone had invoiced it in with a shipment of stuff that arrived but didnt check the stock....no bass
So back to original date of early aug

Was very quietly livid inside
Drive home in peak hr traffic and mrs tells me im taking it quite well

Shut it women lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back