Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re really investing some time and $$ back into your set-up eh? Bet it sounds awesome. Set up in the lounge room?

It’s in my bedroom so the sound is probably better for it. Sound is great and will improve when I get the Rega P2. Once my vinyl set up overhaul is complete, the hardware would have cost circa $2.5k and it is all pretty much just beyond entry level equipment for audiophiles. Wonder where those types get the coin from for the more expensive equipment. The speakers have double imputs so I may hook up a micro cd system through them next week. Just need cabling and more banana plugs. I am enjoying the vinyl experience again, though my bank account may disagree.

Barely buy from eBay these days. So many people living in another world thinking the items they have for sale are worth megabucks.

This guy should be paying you to take this abomination.

Barely buy from eBay these days. So many people living in another world thinking the items they have for sale are worth megabucks.

This guy should be paying you to take this abomination.

Funny to see old t-shirts I've got selling for over $100..
I've noticed the price of second hand cds on ebay has gone up significantly over the past 10 years, getting more scarce & less are pressed for most newer albums I reckon..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Downstairs playing Galaga with the boy. Very hard musical choices being made.

Rate these bad boys in order...

a688c272fd9c40921c167f5819f00289.jpg

Fair enough..

Does anyone know if they still make cd singles, it's been about 20yrs since I've bought one & can't recall seeing any around since then.. Also what did they cost, $7.99 or something wasn't it?

Just reading up on it over lunch, seems they've been extinct for about 10 years, EP CD's go for around $10 looking at the JB site, still can't recall what a single went for...

Does anyone know if they still make cd singles, it's been about 20yrs since I've bought one & can't recall seeing any around since then.. Also what did they cost, $7.99 or something wasn't it?
Don't know. But was not very common in metal anyway. Own very few considering the size of my collection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back