Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

These old bands, their ears are shot from years of abuse. Metallica famously hired Bob Rock for the black album after being told they needed help after Justice. They reckon their ears were shot from rehearsal spaces and touring without ear protection.
Imagine how bad their hearing must be now then! They need guidance and these shitty audio engineers are doing them and the audience a major disservice by not mixing things properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels sad to say it but since all this Corona s**t it was probably good luck I was late on organizing a trip to a King Diamond show (not even talking Bestial Warlust). But I'd love one before it is too late. Same for Ozzy, but he'll probably is dead before the show gets going. Was postphoned two times already before Corona.

Feels sad to say it but since all this Corona sh*t it was probably good luck I was late on organizing a trip to a King Diamond show (not even talking Bestial Warlust). But I'd love one before it is too late. Same for Ozzy, but he'll probably is dead before the show gets going. Was postphoned two times already before Corona.
Yep, seen Sabbeth, still need to see Ozzy

Missed Ozzy last year due to his illness. Doubt I will be able to see KD/MF unless I travel to the US or Europe. I would travel to Japan for either but doubt I’ll pull the trigger to fly to the US or Europe for it - too far.
Could be the only place to play next year, and here. Seen Alice Cooper this yr n that's it, how about you man, Obituary..?

Could be the only place to play next year, and here. Seen Alice Cooper this yr n that's it, how about you man, Obituary..?

Yeah got to Obituary and Alice Cooper. Both ripping shows. Hope can get to NSW for Steel Assassins festival in November. Tarot and The Wizar’d are on the bill. Hellbringer and Sabire too. Enough there to get me to travel up to Sin City.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back