Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Will do re pics
He needs to source one and get it to me, trying here so then there's no freight.
Ill call him next week to see whats going on
He mentioned they're going to be the distributor for the metallica s**t from now on ( or something along those lines)

Yeah that phone call was a spin out thats for sure

Big heads up to Dee
He pointed me to where to get the whiskey as i had looked for a few prev batches a while ago and came up empty every time.
Got in on the pre sale and yeah, pulled a rabbit out my ass.

edeadbe357ce84e247e11f728c1f20f8.jpg

deathevocation High-Rise Invasion debuted on Netflix yesterday. A weird, alternate reality anime with an appropriate amount of violence and gore. I'm only one episode in, but my interest is piqued.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might go to this. Never seen them.

I'm not a fan but tempted to buy tickets for myself and kids (if I can grab them).

Pre-sale Tuesday 1pm. Grabbing a handful of tickets myself. You can argue the toss about how ‘metal’ this band is, but you can’t argue the impact they’ve had on so many metal bands. If it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be posting here.

Hammerheart records have remastered and re-released the Trouble back catalogue including the long out of print Self-titled and Manic Frustration albums. Listening to Psalm 9 on Spotify now and it sounds excellent. The cassettes are tempting for purely collectable reasons.

I'm not a fan but tempted to buy tickets for myself and kids (if I can grab them).

Do it you wont regret it.. will probably do perth and brissy at this stage if the bloke in the west doesnt shut up shop again..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pre-sale Tuesday 1pm. Grabbing a handful of tickets myself. You can argue the toss about how ‘metal’ this band is, but you can’t argue the impact they’ve had on so many metal bands. If it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be posting here.
They've been entertainers and performers of the highest calibre since day 1 when they decided shooting for the stars was worth a go. It just so happens they wrote some all time classics and best arena songs ever written.

Let's not lose fact that pyrotechnics manufacturers the world over profited immensely from their success and subsequent legacy.

There’s no argument and anyone who tries has NFI. Never been a big fan but Dynasty was my first record and I was right into the Kiss madness in early 80s. Had the cards, the showbags, the make up kit (old man took it off me when I went too close to my eyes too many times) and loved Gene. Over time established that Ace is my favourite. Best voice and songs. The Kiss stage turned to the Twisted Sister stage, think a bit of Van Halen ‘1984’ followed and when I saw ‘nearly metal’ Alice Cooper at Wrestlemania 3 as a ten year old there was no looking back. Wish he did a few more Constrictor/RYF&Y albums (still to check out his new one).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back