Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

60 hours of no electricity just ceased. Hellbourne.

0a757477ae8818cb77896e3179b5655e.jpg

I'll be honest, I was trying to think of someone to compare them to without luck before seeing what metal-archives thought - and when I seen Marduk as the top similar artist I thought, "Hmmm, really?" I wasn't sure of it myself when I posted it, but there you go. Sorry about that.

Sorry, I meant to say tone and vocal style remind me of Goatwhore, not Goatlord; always get those two confused.

Dunno about over there but in sa if the power is out for a certian amount of time u can claim spoiled food etc in freezers/fridges from memory.

Surely u just went shopping to the tune of around 4400 bucks and its all now spoiled???

Some people won’t have power until the 18th. Criminal - this is Melbourne.

I bought some ice and reckon the power coming on at the 60th hour saved me from spoilage etc. Probably can claim but bet they make you jump through a lot of hoops.

Ok Germania off early, and on comes the medical sub Plague Angel.

Didn't like Germania? I personally do, captures Legion when he was an excellent live vocalist (compare it to anything from 2000 on, and you could really hear him struggling).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wormwood is better than Viktoria.

Viktoria doesn't stand out (Tiger I and Equestrian Bloodlust aside), but I don't find it as jarring as Wormwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back