Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

This is ******* insane. Not even sure I can begin to describe it. Certainly won't be for everybody.

Another project from the same guy, would only call it vaguely metal though:

That is pretty crazy. Not sure if i like it, hate it or somewhere in between...but it is certainly different

I like it.. But not for 26 mins!?
It's probably by virtue of its jazz influence. There's probably an argument to be made that it's as much a free jazz album as it is metal.

I'm a sucker for long cuts, especially when it comes to improv.

It's probably by virtue of its jazz influence. There's probably an argument to be made that it's as much a free jazz album as it is metal.

I'm a sucker for long cuts, especially when it comes to improv.
Good point. Anyhow, my local has a weekly 'Jazz at the park' event - if it's anything like this, i'm there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ad99dd34bd87c59f44c10351660b2dc5.jpg

New remasters on the way.

Got to Bendigo around 5pm. Went for a pizza. Came back and watched Carcinoid, Misery and Skeletal Remains. Misery were best on ground. During Skeletal Remains went to bar to get some water. Moments later there’s a commotion and I see a girl (seen her at a few shows) being helped by a male friend (struggling with her) whilst another female friend is calling for security. As they get closer can see she has taken something and isn’t having a good time. Then for whatever reason she started lunging at me! Not sure what she wanted but wasn’t going to stand there and find out - put some people between us and watched as her male friend and security struggled to move her out. Had a real lunatic look on her face. Five minutes earlier she was up the front having a ball. Wasn’t yelling though was resisting and had a weird look on her face. Some some of hallucinogenic though that doesn’t explain the two blokes struggling with her. PCP? I don’t know. Freaked me out to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back