Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Order of 500ml Budweiser cans arrived. Along with a ‘please explain’ from the good lady of the house.

Loving this new Demons & Wizards. Drum sound seems fine Deathy....?

bf51705d7e6ab5fc314995bbf9a0ba0b.jpg
disgusting :sick: had a few in hawaii, dont think i'll ever touch them again

Order of 500ml Budweiser cans arrived. Along with a ‘please explain’ from the good lady of the house.

Loving this new Demons & Wizards. Drum sound seems fine Deathy....?

bf51705d7e6ab5fc314995bbf9a0ba0b.jpg

Where'd you get the beer from? How much? Been a long time since I've had a Budweiser. Best 24/7 beer IMO.

Ordered online ( I think Dawson-Avery Liquor Group?), $80 delivered. Straight into the fridge downstairs.
Are they the US ones? My Dad's got Miller's in his fridge, they go down well even though made here under lic.

I bought a slab of Grolsch yesterday myself, my go to beer for last year or so..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Fang - Whales & Leeches

I'm dressed like a civilian, I'm curious as to how much a Big V guernsey would be, and to how much of a pillock I'll look in one.

Loving this new Demons & Wizards.

The whole bloody album slays, especially love Invincible and Midas Disease though! Matches up well as a continuation to the sound of TBTCK, as others elsewhere have said. Is a grower, so don't expect to appreciate it to its fullest on first listen :)

The whole bloody album slays, especially love Invincible and Midas Disease though! Matches up well as a continuation to the sound of TBTCK, as others elsewhere have said. Is a grower, so don't expect to appreciate it to its fullest on first listen :)

I’m not familiar with their earlier stuff, but yeah ‘Invincible’ is song of the year material.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back