Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

6525867af322dfd78e87695eccc1924a.jpg

Incoming..

New Testament whilst reading some kettlebell book by Pavel. Got one episode left of series one of Mindhunter. Taken a turn not to my liking the past few episodes - does series two get back on track? (not a fan of the story lines around the school headmaster, the relationship with the university girlfriend, the new recruit, the tension with the boss etc - enjoy the criminal interviews and case investigation though). Sort of feel like the guys playing the criminals are better actors than the core cast (save for the guy who plays Bill Tench - think he is good).

New Testament whilst reading some kettlebell book by Pavel. Got one episode left of series one of Mindhunter. Taken a turn not to my liking the past few episodes - does series two get back on track? (not a fan of the story lines around the school headmaster, the relationship with the university girlfriend, the new recruit, the tension with the boss etc - enjoy the criminal interviews and case investigation though). Sort of feel like the guys playing the criminals are better actors than the core cast (save for the guy who plays Bill Tench - think he is good).

Series 2 is good. Son of Sam, BTK & Manson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a Star Wars fan?

Nah - saw the recent film (first I have seen since Return of the Jedi was released). Was a real chore for me. My friends have enjoyed that series though and rate it.

Feels like I'm living in an Immortal album out here today. Hail storms (the type you see once every few years), thunder on and off since 2am, crazy wind and a lot of rain. Thank * Hawthorn isn't playing Collingwood at the MCG today per the fixture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back