Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember you posting this, and it's been reminding me to give this a spin all week. Playing it in the car atm. Death Metal of rare quality.

Yeah. Certainly up there. Love it.

Early morning playlist.

5a33ab184095d1e9125c0d13c3762661.jpg

Artillery’Fear of Tomorrow’ into Destruction ‘Eternal Devastation’. Hail the old school.

Destruction's best IMO. Never been a big fan but enjoy that one, particularly the guitar work.

Artillery’Fear of Tomorrow’ into Destruction ‘Eternal Devastation’. Hail the old school.

Gave Thrash Anthems I another spin the other day. Love Destruction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, it found me.

Had a look at a house out near you, Little John Road. Really liked it.

Looking to move again? I sometimes think about it but then remember how much of a pain in the arse it is and can the idea.

Slayer - GHUA. Actually has some decent material on this one after the rock bottom DIM (recall dropping $40 on a dlp of this back in 98 at Missing Link - reaction akin to Carcass’ Heartwork and Pungent Stench‘s Club Mondo). Not sure what they were thinking with the ‘I keep the bible in a pool of blood so none of its lies can affect me’ line. Classic stuff.

Dee Snider, I gave Destruction - Born to Thrash a spin last night. Brilliant. The twin guitar harmonies you pointed out in Mad Butcher were epic.

The kirk hammett one kills me everytime haha.

Am currently spinning the new cro-mags (harley version), sounds great so far. Will be good for the next weights session!

Rocky George is great on it. Currently got new Witches Hammer on after a 3 month journey from the USA.

WOWHD order arrived today after two months. Now just waiting for some German and Spanish orders (which can't be sent yet). Probably order some more vinyl from Osmose - won't need it for my carpark in the city this month so might as well put it to good use.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back