Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

PoppedCorn - this is for you brother. Utopia are taking Pre-orders now.

ada19bac38db7b9c9812fb2d12674fa1.jpg

In light of the above, this is for everyone else.

5412f15423477d7e1cf8e43a18d9776b.jpg
I was at a party, early 20s, mixed crowd, playing a Maiden CD, some bloke flicked it off, it didn't end well..

There's a good doco called Thrash Altenessen that shows alot of the GER thrash bands early on..
I like that one a lot. Apart from the metal part it paints a very bleak picture of youth during mid 80s in that part of Germany with the whole coal mining industrie going down.

Btw. Played Sign of Evil just 20 minutes ago.

Now it's Candlemass - King of the Grey Islands. Like early Candlemass as well, but this probably my favourite one.

Fella from this band I've known for over 30 years, grew up down the street from me, will see live once this s**t's over..

Mail been really slow within the country the past few weeks. Happy to say packages from Utopia, The Searchers and Resist arrived this morning. Audio Trends won’t have Rega P6 stock until October - think I’ll buy that head of the P3 and be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time I've heard the album in it's entirety, vocals on this sound similar to Mick Coons from Laaz. Great sounding album, Council & American Metal stand outs too.. I'll give Menace a good run next before the game lml

Yeah the debut and Visual Lies are top shelf Lizzy Borden. Love ‘Notorious’ and ‘Terror on the Town’ off Menace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back