Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Raped a boy in front of the mother. Cops should have let the crowd dispose of the animal.

I'm against the death penalty personally, but there's some cases where I find that belief seriously challenged.

Anyone hear about the Mickey Mantle baseball card that sold for 5.2mil US last week

Since last year the trading cards have been goin insane, like bitcoin, I've got a couple of shoe boxes full I'm going thru

Old mate might be going away for a while. Dumb.

Good luck touring overseas if he’s convicted of a crime.

Anyone hear about the Mickey Mantle baseball card that sold for 5.2mil US last week

Since last year the trading cards have been goin insane, like bitcoin, I've got a couple of shoe boxes full I'm going thru

Wish KISS cards were worth that. I’d be sitting on a mint.

Wish KISS cards were worth that. I’d be sitting on a mint.

They could well be, if you've got old ones in good condition then I'd say you are, here's last weeks graded Kiss card sales..

psa.jpg

A mate told me about this phenomena few weeks back, my first couple cards I checked are worth over $1000 if the condition is high enough.. I've been geekin' out over it all ever since, got a couple of boxes of AFL/VFL & NBA to go thru..

You know, you guys aren't the only ones that didn't know Ramirez did things to kids. I was unaware of that and so was someone I was talking to the other day. Almost a Mandela effect thing going on, I wonder why that bypassed some of us. Maybe the notoriety for his other crimes has been so widely discussed that the other stuff has been forgotten. Obviously it makes him that much more of an evil piece of s**t. I learned on Wikipedia that some crazy woman married him in jail. Wtf is wrong with people?

You know, you guys aren't the only ones that didn't know Ramirez did things to kids. I was unaware of that and so was someone I was talking to the other day. Almost a Mandela effect thing going on, I wonder why that bypassed some of us. Maybe the notoriety for his other crimes has been so widely discussed that the other stuff has been forgotten. Obviously it makes him that much more of an evil piece of sh*t. I learned on Wikipedia that some crazy woman married him in jail. Wtf is wrong with people?

I'm certain I read a book on him and it wasn't mentioned.

Good old Macabre themselves probably didn't even know about that seeing as they didn't charge him with it, sparing the kids from reliving it all during the trial! He really is down there amongst the most depraved

79fe15b00d929a5d439703b3eae3707a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, you guys aren't the only ones that didn't know Ramirez did things to kids. I was unaware of that and so was someone I was talking to the other day. Almost a Mandela effect thing going on, I wonder why that bypassed some of us. Maybe the notoriety for his other crimes has been so widely discussed that the other stuff has been forgotten. Obviously it makes him that much more of an evil piece of sh*t. I learned on Wikipedia that some crazy woman married him in jail. Wtf is wrong with people?

Hybristophilia. Some people are aroused by the thought of being with someone who has committed a serious crime. Death Row inmates in the USA are supposed to be quite popular (Bundy had a lot of pen pals, I think). Personally, it seems like quite a maladaptive personality trait to have.

For some reason I swore I had Mdlosci on vinyl. Apparently not. Age of Excuse arrived and I thought I had the whole family. Will have to address in time.

View attachment 1043358

Did you get them from that local crowd? Was thinking of grabbing the last two - be nice listening through a better system.

Did you get them from that local crowd? Was thinking of grabbing the last two - be nice listening through a better system.

Got them all directly through Mgla/No Solace except for Age of Excuse which I just grabbed from Direct Merch. Must be local, because I only ordered it Monday evening and arrived today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back