Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Intrusion. Been a few years since I’ve watched it - don’t need the bullshit between songs.

Admire their intensity at that time. Outside of the underground stuff, no band that size was playing that fast/heavy.

Edit: except for Pantera I guess, but the subject matter in Divine Intervention is darker.

Last edited:
Admire their intensity at that time. Outside of the underground stuff, no band that size was playing that fast/heavy.

Edit: except for Pantera I guess, but the subject matter in Divine Intervention is darker.

Was a decent show at Festival Hall. Took me a while to get into DI but I often listen to it these days (together with UA). Think we often forget that Sepultura played Festival Hall on the Arise tour (94 tour too). Hard to believe now that they were so popular here.

Live Intrusion. Been a few years since I’ve watched it - don’t need the bullshit between songs.

The editing on that video just screams "90s".

War at the Warfield (GHUA tour) is worse. The rubbish between songs is fans talking about how much Slayer means to them, with the worst offenders speaking in the most pseudo-philosophical manner. They're one of my favourite bands of all time too, but get a grip FFS.

War at the Warfield (GHUA tour) is worse. The rubbish between songs is fans talking about how much Slayer means to them, with the worst offenders speaking in the most pseudo-philosophical manner. They're one of my favourite bands of all time too, but get a grip FFS.

Well never not make me cringe.

Haha. I’ve got that and Still Reigning too. Also got a Hell Awaits era bootleg and a South of Heaven era one. Guess the final show will get flogged shortly - hopefully with a proper mix and not like the s**t they served up on that Killogy debacle.

Haha. I’ve got that and Still Reigning too. Also got a Hell Awaits era bootleg and a South of Heaven era one. Guess the final show will get flogged shortly - hopefully with a proper mix and not like the sh*t they served up on that Killogy debacle.

I got Still Reigning when it came out, but am actually yet to watch it :/

Also got one from France (Christ Illusion tour, I think) I'm also yet to watch (official release, not a bootleg), and obviously the Big 4 release which was a lot of fun.

I got Still Reigning when it came out, but am actually yet to watch it :/

Also got one from France (Christ Illusion tour, I think) I'm also yet to watch (official release, not a bootleg), and obviously the Big 4 release which was a lot of fun.

Gotta get that Big 4 one still. Is that French one the Unholy Alliance one? If so, think I have avoided it due to the other bands on it.

Gotta get that Big 4 one still. Is that French one the Unholy Alliance one? If so, think I have avoided it due to the other bands on it.

It might be from that tour but only has Slayer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back