Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Giving this some serious consideration:

Basically a clone of Hetfield's EET * Explorer from the Justice days, really cheap and getting good reviews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Portal - Avow" arrived yesterday (directly from Profound Lore, pretty early actually, official releases date is 28th). Like it a lot. Closer to the first 2 then more recent releases.

"Nekromantheon - Visions of Trismegistos" on the same day. Great release as well.

Actually I am very excited about both. Been a bit since I got so much into a current release. But still very early after 2 days now.

"Portal - Avow" arrived yesterday (directly from Profound Lore, pretty early actually, official releases date is 28th). Like it a lot. Closer to the first 2 then more recent releases.

"Nekromantheon - Visions of Trismegistos" on the same day. Great release as well.

Actually I am very excited about both. Been a bit since I got so much into a current release. But still very early after 2 days now.

About to order the Nekromantheon. Anything the Obliteration guys are involved in is usually solid and this is likely to be one of the better thrash albums of recent times.

I quite like UADA, but this is a ripper.

7570d31385385653639f2b783509d737.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back