Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to the new Wicked Smile Pacman82; James Colorado you may enjoy this too.

Just checked out Wait for the Night, really enjoying it. Got a feeling they're the sort of band who'll grow on me the more I listen to them, too. Killer At Large the highlight for me.

Stuck at work doing the graveyard shift tonight, was watching some boxing from the UK on Fox earlier in the week. What channel?

Just finished the live show on You Tube. You can rewatch it. Circa 2 hour 6 card show. One of the best head kick kos I have ever seen. Scary stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropped on Thursday out of bloody nowhere. Would have to think that Knocked Loose is the biggest band in hardcore right now. This is a surprise EP and they've released a 21 minute music video to accompany it.

Would have posted in the metalcore/hardcore thread if there was one. There's gotta be some KL fans in here surely?

Also, that album art is fire.

knocked-loose-a-tear-in-the-fabric-of-life-1634069760.jpg

Surely with NSW opening up service should revert. ******* horseshit.

Finally found a guitar I've been hanging out for since it was announced at the start of the year in stock at a US seller. However I don't think it can be shipped here. Local stores can't even give an ETA of when they can get it in, even if they can at all right now. Pretty s**t.

Finally found a guitar I've been hanging out for since it was announced at the start of the year in stock at a US seller. However I don't think it can be shipped here. Local stores can't even give an ETA of when they can get it in, even if they can at all right now. Pretty sh*t.
I ordered some stuff from the US off ebay a couple weeks back, last week I got a notification saying it's been sent?!

I ordered some stuff from the US off ebay a couple weeks back, last week I got a notification saying it's been sent?!

It kicked in from the 1st of October and on certain classes. This is saying it's only USPS but I saw something about UPS and something similar. Mentioned it to a mate and he suggested a Japanese store he uses and I saw they couldn't do EMI to Australia and could only send via DHL. So some couriers must be running but these lockdowns and s**t are causing havoc.

It kicked in from the 1st of October and on certain classes. This is saying it's only USPS but I saw something about UPS and something similar. Mentioned it to a mate and he suggested a Japanese store he uses and I saw they couldn't do EMI to Australia and could only send via DHL. So some couriers must be running but these lockdowns and sh*t are causing havoc.

Japan post is only sending via sea and it is taking circa 12 weeks. Most overseas mail has been fine otherwise - I get items from France, Sweden, the Baltic States and Germany faster than mail from WA, Qld and NSW. Work that out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back