Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's doing Carcass? Reckon I'll get a ticket for next Thursday. I believe the Eastern States are either sold out or close to it.

Checked the recent setlist. They closed with Exhume to Consume plus Heartwork wasn’t played.

Speaking of Carcass (Yes, seeing them also!) I need help tracking down which band used the exact same riff as the opening one to Corporal Jigsore Quandry

I thought it was Cancer, but it doesn't seem to be. The song I think that uses the exact same riff has the lyrics "In the burial ground..." or so over the top of the riff... been doing my head in. Anyone know it?

Speaking of Carcass (Yes, seeing them also!) I need help tracking down which band used the exact same riff as the opening one to Corporal Jigsore Quandry

I thought it was Cancer, but it doesn't seem to be. The song I think that uses the exact same riff has the lyrics "In the burial ground..." or so over the top of the riff... been doing my head in. Anyone know it?

Trivium have a song Pull Harder whose intro is similar to Corporeal, not sure if that's who your thinking

Trivium have a song Pull Harder whose intro is similar to Corporeal, not sure if that's who your thinking
Thanks for that, it wasn't Trivium, though. I actually found it, it was the chorus to Incubus - On the Burial Ground. Not really that similar, not sure why I thought it was.

Is there a good website that lists all shows in Melbourne? I need to get to more gigs. Can't get enough of them. I've been using Tixel which is also convenient for nabbing cheaper tickets but I'm guessing quite a few shows don't get listed.

Best vids too... Exhumed dropping next week, Riot City not far off, filming Carcass at Northcote Theatre...

Edit: show announcements and reminders are posted on flacidbook: https://www.facebook.com/riffcrewmedia

Last edited:
339f9ecb7d43f6edb2472258e1301b8a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering how the Tapping the Vein shirt that the Greek bootlegger that I buy from was working on was going. He posts what is available etc on Facebook. Only one design at a time and doubt he moves that many. Bloke does great work and it’s usually Slayer, Sodom, Kreator or Sepultura shirts and they are faithful reproductions. Unfortunately Facebook user ‘Thomas Such’ has posted a comment telling him not to proceed. Funny eh.

Was wondering how the Tapping the Vein shirt that the Greek bootlegger that I buy from was working on was going. He posts what is available etc on Facebook. Only one design at a time and doubt he moves that many. Bloke does great work and it’s usually Slayer, Sodom, Kreator or Sepultura shirts and they are faithful reproductions. Unfortunately Facebook user ‘Thomas Such’ has posted a comment telling him not to proceed. Funny eh.

Ha ha that's great.

Actually had 'Tapping' on yesterday plus Genesis XIX.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back