Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Grateful that I'm not going to any gigs this weekend, as my spinal injury has decided to flare up and keep me out of action until early next week (if I'm being optimistic) 😵

Grateful that I'm not going to any gigs this weekend, as my spinal injury has decided to flare up and keep me out of action until early next week (if I'm being optimistic) 😵
Hope it's not too bad. Having a bad back is no joke!

Hope it's not too bad. Having a bad back is no joke!

It all started in 2020, and I've been pretty healthy since April 2021 when it seemed to have healed. Thankfully this time I'm not getting any sciatica (absolute agony) and the pain seems to be mostly confined to the affected disc. The pain is not fun, but nowhere near as bad as on the previous occasions, bur I think it means I need to not get complacent with my physio this time around.

It all started in 2020, and I've been pretty healthy since April 2021 when it seemed to have healed. Thankfully this time I'm not getting any sciatica (absolute agony) and the pain seems to be mostly confined to the affected disc. The pain is not fun, but nowhere near as bad as on the previous occasions, bur I think it means I need to not get complacent with my physio this time around.
Yeah that doesn't sound like fun at all. I only tore a muscle once, but it did have a large impact on my mobility and had to take time off work because of it. But I know what you mean, it's too easy to get complacent about physio

Yeah I've been out real late every weekend since the footy season started, couple of family holidays & gather round trip thrown in. Finally I'm a bit run down, probably take the opportunity to stay in this one & catch up on some new albums I've missed over the past couple of months.

Yeah that doesn't sound like fun at all. I only tore a muscle once, but it did have a large impact on my mobility and had to take time off work because of it. But I know what you mean, it's too easy to get complacent about physio

When this all started, I was almost obsessive with my rehab for good year or so, so I'd honestly thought I was over it. At that time I'd just had a pretty horrible breakup, so in a sense the physical pain was welcomed as it completely distracted me from the emotional.

I've been getting the odd niggle over the last year, but it would clean up pretty quickly; probably should've listened to my body more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today’s album shuffle included: Arch Enemy, Paul Wardingham, Sodom, Sun Eater, Unleashed, Pathology, Humiliation, Saxon, Aborted, Decaying, Deströyer 666 and Tankard.

Attachments

• IMG_4240.jpeg
    IMG_4240.jpeg
    709.2 KB · Views: 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back