Feedback BigFooty Upgrade - Jan 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if anyone's raised this already, but with the new style of quoting, is there any way to bring back the old BB code? The BB code cog isn't working for me at all. Just endlessly buffers and I lose the draft post completely.

on Google Chrome browser. Windows 10 Home.

Don't know if anyone's raised this already, but with the new style of quoting, is there any way to bring back the old BB code? The BB code cog isn't working for me at all. Just endlessly buffers and I lose the draft post completely.

on Google Chrome browser. Windows 10 Home.
Yes check the OP. Plain text editing does not work right now.

0BA5F033-376D-40D0-9D57-FCDC67FF6BCD.jpeg Apologies if already raised by when you quote someone else and add text below that …and you want to add a photo below the text, it seems to add photo at the top ..example below(or above!)

Apologies if already raised by when you quote someone else and add text below that …and you want to add a photo below the text, it seems to add photo at the top ..example below(or above!)
View attachment 1314977

You can tap and hold the image and drag it to the correct place.

What device? Browser?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have found the issue with the text editor not allowing access to plain text editing. An out of date add-on I missed at the upgrade. Finally found it today.

jim boy will be updating this this afternoon/evening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back