Biggest Frontrunner in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Dale Thomas by a country mile.

Kicks junk time goals when the game is already won or lost.

Dal Santo would be up there to. :thumbsdown:

There would be very few Swans fans who consider Thomas a front-runner, he has been instrumental in Collingwoods recent success against us. I rate him very highly, and he will be 200 game + player at the pies. I would take Thomas at the Swans any day!

I think Milne is a frontrunner, althugh he did earn some cred againt Freo when his face got squashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geelongs whole team are front runners
when we win they all play well
when we lose they all play poor

funny that....

havent you ever thought that maybe their team isn't doing well because they arent.
or their bad games coincide with loses.

Brett Burton
Simon Goodwin

Trent Croad
Nathern Lovett-Murray
Dale Thomas
Andrew Walker
Shannon Motlop
Drew Petrie
Matthew Stokes
Campbell Brown

hahahahahahah
that is the worst list ever.

Not even worth going through each of those players individually. but i dont think you coudl be more wrong if you tried.

The only one that is close is maybe stokes because he seems to benefit from when geelong spank teams by 100 points and he kicks his 3 or 4 goals.

Petrie is a gun through thick and thin. No such thing as front runners at nth melb there all battlers.

Andrew walker,wtf, the blokes been injured for most of the year.

Clearly Clinton Young he is the skunjiest player ever than maybe T,johnstone or maybe dal santo or if steven browne could get in the carlton side he'd be up there aswel

Tore it up until half-time in the Grand Final.

or if steven browne could get in the carlton side he'd be up there aswel

You must have missed the 13 games Browne played in this year. :rolleyes:

Most of the players you call "frontrunners" are outside players. Why? If the inside players don't feed the ball out to them they'll look and seem crap. Thats why they seem so successful when they're winning but have no impact when they lose. Usually the team who wins more of the ball in close and in contested situations win the match- the more inside ball= better game from the outside players ("frontrunners").

Gotta love BF. Stokes has a bad GF and all of a sudden he's a frontunner. You are allowed to have a bad game, epsecially when you have OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back