Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

I gather it’s not just me.

But for someone that doesn’t want to have discussion with me you keep replying back 🤔
I've said everything I wanted to say in my first two posts; that the American democrats cannot be considered left wing, and that you've been using Candace Owen's race ahead of her opinions. Everything else has been pointing out your issues with coherence and intellectual honesty.

You're welcome to neglect quoting me. And if I'm honest, I'm deeply intrigued by how desperate you are to try and 'win' this argument against someone who's just not there for it.

I want to see how far you go, how long it takes before you simply give up.

New York City slashes $1 billion from its police budget amid calls to 'defund the police!'

Bigfooty embraced the concept "Get the racist cops off the streets."

You will be shocked by the results. SHOCKED!

166% increase in shootings! Well no one could have predicted that. :rolleyes:

I've said everything I wanted to say in my first two posts; that the American democrats cannot be considered left wing, and that you've been using Candace Owen's race ahead of her opinions. Everything else has been pointing out your issues with coherence and intellectual honesty.

You're welcome to neglect quoting me.
Regardless if they have left wing policies or not, they are still regarded as the left in the general public’s eye. When people talk about the left in the US they are talking about the Dems. Do you disagree?

I love how you try to bait and berate people with your superior coherence and intellect about politics while on a football website. You walk with your head held high.

Regardless if they have left wing policies or not, they are still regarded as the left in the general public’s eye. When people talk about the left in the US they are talking about the Dems. Do you disagree?
No, because by any objective definition you care to mention they aren't left wing in terms of output.

They are progressive, but centre right to right wing.
I love how you try to bait and berate people with your superior coherence and intellect about politics while on a football website. You walk with your head held high.
You should meet me in person, I'm extremely impressive.

But as for baiting, I've only leant in that direction because you are just so eager for a gotcha. You keep panning that river, it'll have gold some day soon.

Your problem is not that this is a footy site, or that I'm baiting you, or that you're incoherent or unintelligent. Your problem is that your arguments are not your own, and you don't understand them in and out. If you did, your responses to criticisms or observations made of them would be more sophisticated than ignoring them or 'lol'.

I'm not going to give. I'm not going to take the bait, and it is bait. And I'm not going to play defense just because you continuously want offense.

New York City slashes $1 billion from its police budget amid calls to 'defund the police!'

Bigfooty embraced the concept "Get the racist cops off the streets."

You will be shocked by the results. SHOCKED!

166% increase in shootings! Well no one could have predicted that. :rolleyes:

I for one endorsed police REFORM in that nation, not defunding. They are possibly a tad over-militarised as well, but I understand this to be a knock-on effect from their bloated military procurement process where their poilce forces become the dumping ground for surplus gear and the like.

That country's got huge f*cking problems. I'm glad I'm living in Australia. Are you?

I for one endorsed police REFORM in that nation, not defunding. They are possibly a tad over-militarised as well, but I understand this to be a knock-on effect from their bloated military procurement process where their poilce forces become the dumping ground for surplus gear and the like.

They reallocated the funds to other areas, leaving police departments badly lacking numbers on the ground. That was one of the 'defund the police' selling points: We are going to reallocate those funds to blah blah and who needs the police anyway!

Not sure where you are getting 'military surplus' from, unless they can get a tank to do a few shifts downtown.

That country's got huge f*cking problems. I'm glad I'm living in Australia. Are you?

Much like the rest of us, they were going ok until the China virus,

I think it was very cowardly for this so called 'movement' to take advantage of the upheaval that comes with a pandemic, and add to the misery of the populace.

Rioting and destroying peoples livelihoods and ability to earn a living is certainly a huge f*cking problem.

Be nice if the fwits in BLM gave us all some breathing space.

They reallocated the funds to other areas, leaving police departments badly lacking numbers on the ground. That was one of the 'defund the police' selling points: We are going to reallocate those funds to blah blah and who needs the police anyway!

I believe everybody should be equal under the law, but ALSO that very same law be applied equally to the public it draws its salary from. Defunding the police won't help anybody, but extensive reforms might. Social reform in general might help even further.

Not sure where you are getting 'military surplus' from, unless they can get a tank to do a few shifts downtown.

Here's something.

...As protests against George Floyd’s slaying by police exploded across the country in early June, demonstrators in cities across the US were met with militarized police departments and officers armed with riot batons, rifles, military vehicles, MRAPs, and more.

These police departments have a variety of options for purchasing or acquiring their military equipment but by far one of the most popular methods is through the Department of Defense’s (DoD) 1033 program, which gives surplus military equipment from the Pentagon to law enforcement departments across the country.

Currently, over 8,200 federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies participate in the 1033 program and hold military equipment from the DoD. The program was created in 1997 through a law passed by Congress to allow for the transfer of excess DoD equipment to local law enforcement agencies.

In 2019, 92 percent of the equipment given out through the 1033 program was classified as “non-controlled,” or general, property, which includes things like office supplies, nursing equipment, and computers. The remaining 8 percent of equipment handed out is “controlled” and given to law enforcement agencies on a loan. This includes equipment like armored vehicles, rifles, handguns, MRAPs, aircraft, and night vision equipment...

Much like the rest of us, they were going ok until the China virus

Come off it, E.T. That nation has had a very thin veneer of 'order' covering a myriad of social problems for decades now. Papering over the cracks, they were. This anger, it's been roiling under the surface for a long time now.

I think it was very cowardly for this so called 'movement' to take advantage of the upheaval that comes with a pandemic, and add to the misery of the populace.

Rioting and destroying peoples livelihoods and ability to earn a living is certainly a huge f*cking problem.

Be nice if the fwits in BLM gave us all some breathing space.

I'd like to think that the actual BLM activists stand apart from the opportunistic looters and vandals who have taken advantage of the upheaval - I mean, I'm concerned about human rights. I'd be annoyed enough to hit the streets myself if I was over there and in the right circumstances. But what would burning down a local shop that employs my neighbours, maybe even members of my family accomplish? Who benefits? Not the movement. Even accounting for the anger (torching police cars and police stations isn't a thing I'll condone either, but at least in the context of these protests its understandable to a degree) there are things that make no practical sense.

Yyou're dead right in that peoples' livelihoods have been destroyed. That's a horrible thing. I have a hard time believing that the BLM movement would destroy itself like that. There's something more.

fu** me, you actually believe that? Antifa are a basement dwelling cowards who quiver like little bitches when they're exposed.

Reading your posts, it's hard to tell if you're just trolling. For your sake, I seriously hope you are.

You right wing ding bats needs to decide: Is Antifa raiding middle American's homes and looting and arson and starting WW4 or are they basement dwelling little bitches who quiver?

Yet when it’s man on man Antifa losers always end up on the losing side as seen once many clips. Love the one when Soyboy starts somebody clearly bigger than him and ends up stunned and in a state of shock as big boy unloads.

If Antifa are soyboys then why do all you right wing ding bats whinge about them being too violent?
We all know who the real soyboys are.
We saw it in Melbourne last year when the soyboys needed police protection when Antifa ran a counter protest.

If Antifa are soyboys then why do all you right wing ding bats whinge about them being too violent?
We all know who the real soyboys are.
We saw it in Melbourne last year when the soyboys needed police protection when Antifa ran a counter protest.

Well yes you flogs are tough when armed with projectiles but man on man it’s like grade 6s cs grade 2s. I mean seriously look at those scraggly little soy boys against muscled up men.

Rewind to 2012/13 and watch some giants games against the big boys.

As for police protection in Melbourne, well it’s probably best for you antifa sissies that the right wing and quiet Australians are quite restrained. You seriously do not want defunded police if you’re antifa in which you guys are despised by mainstream society.

Well yes you flogs are tough when armed with projectiles but man on man it’s like grade 6s cs grade 2s. I mean seriously look at those scraggly little soy boys against muscled up men.

As for police protection in Melbourne, well it’s probably best for you antifa sissies that the right wing and quiet Australians are quite restrained. You seriously do not want defunded police if you’re antifa in which you guys are despised by mainstream society.

Roided up "musclemen" who think they can fight because they're roided up "musclemen". LOL
Roids shrink your balls and inhibit natural testorone growth, that's why the Soyboys needed police protection when Antifa ran their counter protest.

Media labelled this for the braindead public who dont demand a definition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm confused.

Are Antifa truly a danger to society as you've implied near constantly, or are they soyboys who you could beat easily? I'm asking because you know the two statements don't match, right? You know that someone that is weak isn't a danger, but someone who's dangerous isn't weak, don't you?

Clear this up for me. How are they simultaneously so easy to beat that you're flinging s**t their way about it, yet so evil and dangerous you're quaking in your nethers just thinking about them?

I'm confused.

Are Antifa truly a danger to society as you've implied near constantly, or are they soyboys who you could beat easily? I'm asking because you know the two statements don't match, right? You know that someone that is weak isn't a danger, but someone who's dangerous isn't weak, don't you?

Clear this up for me. How are they simultaneously so easy to beat that you're flinging sh*t their way about it, yet so evil and dangerous you're quaking in your nethers just thinking about them?

That lame argument has been brought up by a few of you so called progressives already.

Why don’t you try taking on a group of 20 despite them being weaker than you? You’ll lose. They’ll never attack one on one because they know they can’t. We’ve seen what happens to some that have tried.

That lame argument has been brought up by a few of you so called progressives already.

Why don’t you try taking on a group of 20 despite them being weaker than you? You’ll lose. They’ll never attack one on one because they know they can’t. We’ve seen what happens to some that have tried.
Okay.

Demonstrate to me actual conflicts between Antifa/BLM with a 20 to one ratio, please. News reports or videos showing these ratios. Justify your fear of these weaklings incapable of fighting your masculine powerful non-soy eating selves (unless you've been buying supplements from Alex Jones or Joseph Paul Watson, both of whom hock supplements that contain soy) outnumbering you by 20.

Okay.

Demonstrate to me actual conflicts between Antifa/BLM with a 20 to one ratio, please. News reports or videos showing these ratios. Justify your fear of these weaklings incapable of fighting your masculine powerful non-soy eating selves (unless you've been buying supplements from Alex Jones or Joseph Paul Watson, both of whom hock supplements that contain soy) outnumbering you by 20.

Don't bother with him, it's the usual argument, that can't be substantiated.

SoyRoidBoys are all talk, not done a thing to stand in the way of Antifa anywhere in the world, ever.
Poster boy for the SoyRoidBoys, Tommy Robinson and his crew got their arses kicked by 2 dudes.
Poster boy for the Ozi SoyRoidBoys, Blair Cottrel and his mates all roided up and still took 5 of them to hold down a 15 year old kid.

Roided up but couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

You right wing ding bats needs to decide: Is Antifa raiding middle American's homes and looting and arson and starting WW4 or are they basement dwelling little bitches who quiver?

Can't they be both?

Can't they be a threat and a little bitch as well? That's certainly how most of the nut jobs like the NZ mosque shooting dickhead are perceived.

I'm afraid in some peoples minds actual violence, hate speech and abuse isn't really violence, hate speech and abuse as long as you are on the 'right side' (read left side) of the debate.

Now you're getting it.
Didn't one of you right wing ding bats coin the phrase...you're either with us, or you're against us?

Now you're getting it.
Didn't one of you right wing ding bats coin the phrase...you're either with us, or you're against us?

No idea. I'm not sure I am a right wing ding bat either. The last couple of pages on this and another thread have included some pretty vile stuff. You even liked some of it. I'm honestly confused if you support actually violence, abuse and hate speech or if you are just having a laugh.

No idea. I'm not sure I am a right wing ding bat either. The last couple of pages on this and another thread have included some pretty vile stuff. You even liked some of it. I'm honestly confused if you support actually violence, abuse and hate speech or if you are just having a laugh.

You right wing ding bats will argue until you're blue in the face that the 'left' can't be violent because the 'left' opposes violences when it is f'n clear as the nose on your face that the 'left' can be violent.

What that should tell you is that the "left" isn't the homogenous group that you right wing ding bats keep banging on about.
But you right wing ding bats don't see that because anything that doesn't suit your right wing ding battery is conveniently ignored.

You right wing ding bats will argue until you're blue in the face that the 'left' can't be violent because the 'left' opposes violences when it is f'n clear as the nose on your face that the 'left' can be violent.

What that should tell you is that the "left" isn't the homogenous group that you right wing ding bats keep banging on about.
But you right wing ding bats don't see that because anything that doesn't suit your right wing ding battery is conveniently ignored.

Ok, so you are a violent, hateful, dangerous and disgusting human then. Just as I suspected. I'm glad you have cleared that up for me. I had hoped it wasn't the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back