Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumored over $90 million raised by BLM in 2020
Now BLM co founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors buys a 1.4 million dollar house in LA canyon country
Well that is 1 black life BLM has improved
Pretty standard for most not for profit advocacy groups these days, create a new organisation to 'lobby' for a cause and pay yourself and your family a massive salary to run. Why do you think there are so many so-called charities about the same topics today?

Not that the big ones like Worldvision are any better with the exorbitant salaries paid to managers and celebrity ambassadors.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

'a self confessed Marxist' .. Love it.

Just more proof identity politics is a joke.

Wake up, people look after themselves.. at least some of us are honest about it.

'a self confessed Marxist' .. Love it.

Just more proof identity politics is a joke.

Wake up, people look after themselves.. at least some of us are honest about it.
Bernie took donations from the poorest Americans to buy himself a holiday lake house. BLM founders pretending to care about broke black Americans while buying mansions in Beverley Hills off their donations. The jig is up!

follow the twitter link, everything is there - driving his new vehicle home with carboard plates displayed as new plates yet to be issued (all legal), cop lights him up to pull over, he slows down & drives for another mile to lighted area, cop escalates pull over to a felony stop, another joins him & both pull guns, pepper spray him (& by extension his dog which is in a cage in the car), it's all captured by body cams.

follow the twitter link, everything is there - driving his new vehicle home with carboard plates displayed as new plates yet to be issued (all legal), cop lights him up to pull over, he slows down & drives for another mile to lighted area, cop escalates pull over to a felony stop, another joins him & both pull guns, pepper spray him (& by extension his dog which is in a cage in the car), it's all captured by body cams.
Cheers. Seems like he was asked a thousand times to leave his car, but simply wouldn't. If they wanted to shoot him, they already had a clean shot the whole time. Drama Queen should've just followed instructions!

Cheers. Seems like he was asked a thousand times to leave his car, but simply wouldn't. If they wanted to shoot him, they already had a clean shot the whole time. Drama Queen should've just followed instructions!

Yep he had absolutely no reason to be concerned.

You've had an experience similar I'm sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep he had absolutely no reason to be concerned.

You've had an experience similar I'm sure.
He had less chance of being killed than a white person, per capita or per police interaction or per any meaningful stat. Probably should've done what he was told.... a million times!

Last edited:
He had less chance of being killed than a white person, per capita or per police interaction or per any meaningful stat. Probably should've done what he was told.... a million times!
[/QUOTE]

Please provide references, as that is just bs.

As I said ...I'm sure you have had a similar experience. Your opinion / judgement call does not rate.

Please provide references, as that is just bs.

As I said ...I'm sure you have had a similar experience. Your opinion / judgement call does not rate.

Oh I've had similar experiences, don't you worry mate. I once drunkenly used the Wayne's World joke "do you smell bacon?" in front of cops in Melbourne's CBD. One of them confronted me and said "say that again, and you'll spend the night in lockup".

I grinned at him and said it again. He kept his promise. I began listening to NWA once I was released the next day!

Didn’t see it.

Same dance, different step? Bit closer to home:

White ABC host is forced to read grovelling apology after broadcaster repeated claims that Aboriginal leader is RACIST - despite her fights to protect Indigenous women and children from domestic violence

Oh I've had similar experiences, don't you worry mate. I once drunkenly used the Wayne's World joke "do you smell bacon?" in front of cops in Melbourne's CBD. One of them confronted me and said "say that again, and you'll spend the night in lockup".

I grinned at him and said it again. He kept his promise. I began listening to NWA once I was released the next day!

Right ok then, that sums up your point very well.

Same dance, different step? Bit closer to home:

White ABC host is forced to read grovelling apology after broadcaster repeated claims that Aboriginal leader is RACIST - despite her fights to protect Indigenous women and children from domestic violence
Ah the Daily Mail. Quality.

“The apology was read on air by ABC Coffs Coast breakfast presenter Fiona Poole, who lives on an organic garlic farm in the Thora Valley, according to an online network profile.”

Dog whistle much?

Ah the Daily Mail. Quality.

“The apology was read on air by ABC Coffs Coast breakfast presenter Fiona Poole, who lives on an organic garlic farm in the Thora Valley, according to an online network profile.”

Dog whistle much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back