BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Small mercies. Its amazing just how much the stuffed it up, an incredible achievement. Then I saw the socks.....

Small mercies. Its amazing just how much the stuffed it up, an incredible achievement. Then I saw the socks.....

correct. god knows why they went with the light blue of the shredder/raptor with eyelashes logo, rather than the navy of our actual uniform.

and then the bananas on the socks. that just takes the cake of the club's marketing and design team taking the absolute piss out of the club.

Yeah i cant even. Trying to bring some balance and positivity but they gone and ****ed it all up!!! Worst guernsey we have ever had. Maybe the socks were designed after so they make the terrible guernsey look not so terrible.

I saw it in the shops the other day. The blue is a bit gay.

It's no better or worse than any of the other 5000 clash/away jumpers we've had though.

The worst part of all this is seeing the cavalcade of Crows fans arrive to games and there's almost as many jumper designs as there is people.

Tradition has been given a big * you.

Away jumper does not bother me. Wont be used at AO so don't care.

BUT

Just saw someone wearing the new Home jumper and it is awefull. Not sure what to call em, but the things that should be hoops are nothing more than yellow and redrectangles on the front.

Really dont like it at all. And this is something that needs to be changed.

Just saw someone wearing the new Home jumper and it is awefull. Not sure what to call em, but the things that should be hoops are nothing more than yellow and redrectangles on the front.

Haven't the hoops been broken by sections of navy blue since 2006? Not saying I agree with it, but we've seen similar before: http://www.bomberblitz.com/mero/adelaidehome.htm

BUT

Really dont like it at all. And this is something that needs to be changed.

Rory wears the new home jumper in a channel 7 footy ad, it looks oh so stupid.

Haven't the hoops been broken by sections of navy blue since 2006? Not saying I agree with it, but we've seen similar before: http://www.bomberblitz.com/mero/adelaidehome.htm
the issue people have is the size of the panel (making the hoops appear as blocks) being bigger than in the past.

Also importantly is that this is the 1st time it is not dictated by the manufacturing template. In the past the sections of broken hoop have been because the jumper design had a separate piece, usually different material for strength/comfort when worn tighter, etc. This has none of that so is done purely by designed by choice.

Rory wears the new home jumper in a channel 7 footy ad, it looks oh so stupid.
I have just one question, Why?

It is beyond stupid, they had an opportunity to bring back the hoops and restore the guernsey to its former glory. But chose to * it up so badly, I am so furious about this.

Bastardised the home jumper, and the away one is appalling, WAY WORSE in real life. This needs to be addressed by the club ASAP, its not a difficult task either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the issue people have is the size of the panel (making the hoops appear as blocks) being bigger than in the past.

Also importantly is that this is the 1st time it is not dictated by the manufacturing template. In the past the sections of broken hoop have been because the jumper design had a separate piece, usually different material for strength/comfort when worn tighter, etc. This has none of that so is done purely by designed by choice.

Yep, now it is just a front and rear panel of printed hoops that stop at the sides for no particular reason. Plus, I think most people who have seen one in person will attest to how cheap they look. Disappointing all round.

Bring back Adidas pls.

You blokes reckon ours is bad.

CCMUf6fUMAA8jtb.png:large

Last edited:
Nah that hawks one takes the cake. Its roflcopter stuff. Still doesn't absolve us for our poor taste though

Now that I know that its real, I'm not sure if its so bad that its good, or just bad. I think when your back to back premiers you can probably pretty much do whatever you want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back