News BLK placed under external administration

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread would explode if Under Armour signs with an AFL club.
Had a chat to a sports store owner about this yesterday. UA can only be stocked in rebel and amart, not even club shops can sell it, same with reebok. I was hopeful the crows could jag a deal. Most likely ISC or asics

Had a chat to a sports store owner about this yesterday. UA can only be stocked in rebel and amart, not even club shops can sell it, same with reebok. I was hopeful the crows could jag a deal. Most likely ISC or asics
surely that would change if they get a deal with a club tho.

Yes most likely ISC or Asics.
I'd prefer Asics because they have a much better collar than ISC, the fat ISC collar would look weird for a crows jumper imo.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes most likely ISC or Asics.
I'd prefer Asics because they have a much better collar than ISC, the fat ISC collar would look weird for a crows jumper imo.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I don't really care what the collar looks like, as long as it doesn't have VS/VIVA underneath it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No cash though?
a215bdb1f4d08af4669ec6e5cfbe25327d28ce83e4d74c96ba4275983bcb43e0.jpg

Veeeeery interesting.

I think Adidas has sold off Reebok and now that brand is a shell of itself: a tacky logo and nothing but exercise gear. The only good thing about it is seeing Gigi Hadid in their Lycra gear...

I would assume these companies are farmed out under license here in Australia, much like BLK being an umbrella brand from someone else overseas. Obviously Rebel have grabbed the rights, and I believe Rebel also had a similar deal with Umbro when Nike sold them off and they were in limbo.

I wonder if you can buy Roar gear at other sports stores?

Because you can buy Reebok Classics and other shoes at places like Hype, which as far as I know aren't owned by Rebel. Perhaps the two branches are owned by separate companies: Reebok is owned by Rebel in Australia, but someone like Converse might have the rights to reproduce sneakers in the Reebok style.

A little like CUB or Lion Nathan brewing their own Heineken here, but independent bottle shops imported Heineken from Holland, the UK, and US.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd just about bet my house that Under Armour's deal with Rebel Sport doesn't extend to branded clubs.

Tottenham should be the answer here. Has anyone seen a Tottenham shirt outside of a Rebel Sport or Amart in Australia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back