Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are desperate for Rayner apparently.

I want us to trade 3 and whatever for 7 and 8, however I wouldn't suggest the Saints would consider that alone just pick no matter how much they want Rayner. I would think at a minimum, and considering we have SFA else to offer at the moment, that a swap of first rounders next year as a minimum would be required. Unless we have a player they'd like.

You mean like Melbourne pretty much telling Jack Watts he is gone after how badly they mishandled him?

Wasn't referring to anyone in particular, only in a general sense. Player wants to leave, we, as in fans of all clubs, jump up and down, but when club wants rid of someone, its crickets generally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are tight arses..........agree with that, but I think it had an affect on their players come the G.F. You have to have everything going right to win a Grannie. Richmond were such a united bunch in comparison........

Supposedly some of the Crows players wanted Lever dropped for the finals.

Feel for Lever. Crows showed their true colours in the Gibbs fiasco last year. And now they’re going to fight tooth and nail to keep Cameron as well because he’s contracted. The hypocrisy.

I wanted them to win the GF because Richmond. But you know what now I’m stoked that the Tigers gave them a pantsing. I hate pettiness and they are the dictionary definition.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back