Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you seriously believe Gibbs is worth 2 1st rounders? As it seems like SOS understands that is not realistic, especially if the rumours are true that he would be satisfied with 2 1sts and a swap of 2nds

Has nothing to do with what I believe. You made a comparison to justify what’s “fair” in your mind by using precedence. You missed a minor but important detail.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In SOS I trust. By 2pm today we will be a very happy bunch.

p.s Reid is out of his depth. That's all I can say.
now we can all get some sleep..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Has nothing to do with what I believe. You made a comparison to justify what’s “fair” in your mind by using precedence. You missed a minor but important detail.

I never mentioned contracted or uncontracted, I said "28 year old", think you missed the minor detail.

Amazing that people are comfortable to analysis posts, without stating their own thoughts, opinions or beliefs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never mentioned contracted or uncontracted, I said "28 year old", think you missed the minor detail.

Amazing that people are comfortable to analysis posts, without stating their own thoughts, opinions or beliefs

Quite clear in my belief that a comparison that precluded a player’s contract status is moot.

My post wasn’t to justify what was fair or not fair.

finish.jpg
Start of the tundra?

Wigg was already confirmed on every outlet and on the AFL website. That should mean the paperwork was lodged and it was put up on the board in AFL House.

It remains more likely he was there to meet SOS and sign the paperwork, but there are other possibilities.

Freo don't have a pick between 5 and 40, while West Coast likely won't drop #32 on him.

There's a decent chance he's still at #58 IMO. People will say look at Adams in the 30s from two years back, but he was 21 when drafted; Kelly is 24.
Instead of grabbing the crows first rounder for 2018 SOS should just take 10 and 16 from them and trade 16 to the GC for two of their second rounders and use them to get our trades done.......Kennedy,Lang and that Kelly kid with pick 40 or whatever it takes, as I imagine the suns would go for it because they need more early picks to help them get Weller............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back