Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Remove this Banner Ad

Some feedback from last night. Have a couple of targets for trade but not what I would call big names. More about needs

Focus is on trying to get 2-3 "Good"picks in the draft via upgrades. Add a couple of young very talented kids would be awesome

List is mainly settled and we are in a great space List Balance and Salary Cap wise. We are now in a position where we should be in contention for many years to come

Many club ínsiders believe our List still has a lot of improvement to come
#Bluemour

Interesting news I just heard

Dodoro still playing funny buggers with offers to get the likes of the Saints band 1 comp pick for Gresham, but wants that pick or something adequate to go back the other way

Saints (and North re McKay) are pretty pissed

Gresham is getting cold feet and now still in play with us

#Bluemour

(From earlier today)

F2 for E Hollands is what I’ve heard.

Hoping we work a little harder on this deal, but the vibe is by the end of the trade period we will have begun stockpiling points capital for next year through other deals.

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin pushing hard for Geelong's Pick 8. Have been in discussion for a while and Geelong open to it. It's a focus for us and may hold up any deal for Hollands.

This years and next years first involved plus possibly deal for Fisher. If we can upgrade 17 it may help more

Club will be very happy to go to draft with pick 8 and maybe a later pick. We want another A grade young player as next year will be Campo kids and possibly a FA or 2 as we will be well off SC wise
#Bluemour

My understanding is the two picks we acquired and maybe a bit extra would be used to net GC F1 + Hollands.

We don’t want F1 picks for next year, so our F1 and GC F1 for pick 8 and future points.

It’s far from a done deal, but it’s a possibility.

GC currently have just over 4000 points in value, Jed will cost them 2000 alone, and they have 3 more players they want to net from their academy.

#Bluemour

The power of the Memo.

We are less inclined to trade away our future first or second pick now with an increased unknown in what the potential changes to F/S bidding system will look like next year.

SOS is not particularly interested in giving up anything to secure Dow, is of the opinion he will be able to acquire him as a DFA or in the PSD. Hopefully we can extract something of use, but we are dealing with a very stubborn man.

On the plus side, Hollands snr could come a lot cheaper than what we were expecting.
#Bluemour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns and Blues today have agreed on Hollands. Futures.
Dow multi club trade to drop first which has also been agreed.
Blues still to trade up this year and will take 2 picks in draft plus an elevation.
Blues have been spending a bit of time down Sandy way of late 😉

#Bluemour

Hollands deal all but done. Easy deal
Dow will go through. Couple of others things to fall with it
Still looking to get an earlier pick. Could easily happen draft night
Looking at 1 or 2 "mature" players to help with depth.
I am not expecting more than 3 draft picks

Tomorrow could be exciting for Blues fans
#Bluemour

Gold Coast isn’t haggling. They are completely happy to deal Hollands for cheap as chips. Even paying some of his salary.
They just waiting to see if they can get some point for this year or future. Won’t cost much, they don’t want him. He will be a blue.

Is #Bluemour Is Good

Looks like Hollands deal is a simple pick swap. Incredible deal for us. We were apparently into him for a while. He wasn't keen to leave GCS but we sold him the chance

Billing’s offered for Dow. Could be a smaller Bowes deal but I have no idea if we are interested

Clubs know our F1 is on table to go up draft order

2-3 draft picks and a couple of mature players is still the plan
#Bluemour

In response to the above ⬆️

Heard today that a few of the names we've been linked to have been to "bait" other teams into trading with us.

We've identified players we believe other clubs covet and have kept our cards close to the chest

Probably nothing out of the ordinary but was intrigued when saw you posted this.

#Bluemour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back