Bluey - Please Advise (or any other moderator other than Dee)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I had one of my posts deleted today. There was nothing wrong with it as I can see, and it was just addressing the problems that have been concerned with me recently.

De, a moderator, was mentioned in this. I have it under good authority, that she was the one that removed the post, can this be confirmed?

If so, she is using her power for personal reasons. This just should be not on, and I would like my post put back on the boards, unless there is a valid reason why it was taken off.

Please, I just want some of these problems sorta, and this post explained it, not to mention it took my like 30 minutes to write up.

Thanks

Luke

Who removed the post I don't know. The whole saga though is of interest to maybe half a dozen people and as such should be sorted out privately.
It's not a topic for open discussion.

Originally posted by Fred
Who removed the post I don't know. The whole saga though is of interest to maybe half a dozen people and as such should be sorted out privately.
It's not a topic for open discussion.

More than half a dozen people mate. I can assure you. At least 20 I reckon.

I just think that I should the the post put back up. I don't see how it effects you, and it may even get some of this **** off the boards, which in the end, is what you mods want.

In any case, Nicki abused her authority.

If it doesn't go on there's nothing to take off.
You are assuming who removed the post.

Originally posted by Fred
If it doesn't go on there's nothing to take off.
You are assuming who removed the post.

But it is going on. And this post should fix a lot of that!!

Well I was told from someone who asked her, thats he said she did.

So I am not assuming.

Sort your personal issues out off site.

It's a private matter between you and however many people, so leave it private. 95% of people don't give a rats, and on top of that it's VERY bad form to air your dirty laundry on a public forum.

Originally posted by Darky
It's a private matter between you and however many people, so leave it private. 95% of people don't give a rats, and on top of that it's VERY bad form to air your dirty laundry on a public forum.

Dirty Laundry?
What are you talking about mate?

Originally posted by Darky

Also. It probably was private. Before others made it a public issue, where others have become involved. So therefore now its no longer a private issue.

Enough - it's a non-event. Deal with Bluey via email if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back