Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
If he has chosen North and is that worried about Truck, then why wait? Just pick North already 🤔.
Why potentially jeopardise Trucks job even further by holding out?
He could've put an end to this easily by now I would've thought.

Unless??? 🤔
Maybe he's just taking the opportunity to help a rival club destroy itself? A summer of discontent at Essendon might help lift North off the bottom.

299440345_1166988280696185_8947813052843281339_n.jpg

This just about sums up everything wrong with the club imo
Yeah damn straight. Where was our 43% off offer when Tippa quit?

At this stage, I am assuming we're sacking Rutten some time after the Richmond game.

There's surely no way we're not sacking him now. We've ****ed Truck up so badly no way he isn't getting the arse!

I just find it funny how we keep Woosha on the seat while orchestrating a replacement with the last year of his contract still to run yet the moment the same sort of scenario seems a possibility with Rutten all hell breaks loose, "the humanity!", etc; etc;

And what's extra funny is Rutten was the direct beneficiary of that, but you didn't hear a peep come from him or his supporters then.

Double standards.
I’m pretty sure Woosha was happy to go and he coached like it too.

It's ignorant to think its not part of the business these days.
No one is saying a club looking for a new coach is not part of the business. It is. Its how we've conducted our business that is the issue. We could've sacked Truck on Monday and be done with it. Brutal maybe, but a better way to do business.

He played 41 games in two years at the Dees vs 90 games in 9 years at Norf.
Played 22 games in his first year at Melb and averaged 23 disposals. That one year alone was more impactful than the previous 9 at Norf.
Yeah.

So he was at North 4.5 times more than Melbourne.

Think you're reaching.

But a player still has a job whether they're traded or not. And players can also make demands to the team if they want to go somewhere else, like what happened with Dunkley and Joe, and then both parties have to deal with it if it doesn't work out.
I know it’s not completely the same and I feel for Truck. I actually want him as coach still.

What I’m focusing on is the person’s feelings in both situations. Players are expected to handle it, move on and perform despite feeling unwanted by the circumstance. So why is Rutten’s position untenable if it’s only the case of getting Clarkson or keeping Rutten if that doesn’t happen?

The leak about Rutten is the really bad thing about this, we don’t know what is being said behind closed doors.

Yeah.

So he was at North 4.5 times more than Melbourne.

Think you're reaching.
Clarkson was North’s reserves captain in his last year funnily enough, as it was pretty certain he was not going to be getting a regular gig. Which he didn’t - only played three senior games in his final North season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That footage of Rutten on the bench at the final siren last week, he didn’t know where to look. * me I feel s**t for him. Good coach or not, you don’t get spanked like that unless the players give up, weak as piss effort from them.

Take this for whatever it is worth...Clarkson will be at Norf announced over the weekend.

This is from an ex-employee who has been told by Norf staffers. They were expecting an answer on Monday just gone and thought they lost him when it was delayed...But seems not.

Take this for whatever it is worth...Clarkson will be at Norf announced over the weekend.

This is from an ex-employee who has been told by Norf staffers. They were expecting an answer on Monday just gone and thought they lost him when it was delayed...But seems not.

Now I don't know who to believe... Heppellfreak?

At this stage, I am assuming we're sacking Rutten some time after the Richmond game.

There's surely no way we're not sacking him now. We've *ed Truck up so badly no way he isn't getting the arse!

We'll know if they chair Truck off with Bear after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back