Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I come in peace, and I really feel for you guys. When footy clubs act like assholes its the passionate supporters who always take the consequences.

If I were Rutten I'd be meeting with a really nasty lawyer right now, and investigating substantial compensation.

Breach of contract, damage to reputation and professional status. A very public process to recruit a replacement quite likely fits both. You might even get something in the manner of unfair dismissal over the line - notwithstanding that the attempt at dismissal failed.

Seems like a nice bloke from the outside, but he can't just swallow the s**t sandwich he has been fed and get back to work. Would have no credibility. And if he does go postal on the Club they'd have no choice but to pay up quick smart to get a non-disclosure on him. Can you imagine the nausea of having this all revisited again (and maybe again and again) in court? Would make the public humiliation of the ASADA cases look like a minor bump in the road.
Give me a spell
He’ll get paid out his contract and be on his way.

In regards to Clarko, the man literally chose an absolute basket case list over ours. A list that can't even put a leash on an 18 year old, who is by all signs ready to gtfo.

If that's the kind of pursuit he's choosing then it's quite clear he's not in the right frame of mind to coach us. Dodged a bullet.
Or maybe he knows how bad ours list actually is and the how little leadership we have.

He’ll get paid out his contract and be on his way.
Yep just give him a cheque and show him the door.

Lets no pretend like Rutten has been a good coach. Just because he's had a crappy week why should we all suddenly feel sorry for him...us supporters have had a crappy year...a crappy 20 years.

No one is bigger than the club...get rid of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets no pretend like Rutten has been a good coach. Just because he's had a crappy week why should we all suddenly feel sorry for him...us supporters have had a crappy year...a crappy 20 years.

You just had to see his changes for Richmond this week to reconfirm he isn’t the right man for the job

You are truly good sports LOL. It will eventually come good us ******s are living proof.
Lmao no. Richmond broke the cycle by backing Hardwick after a bad year in 2016, 6 years after Hardwick’s appointment. Essendon tried to move Rutten on only a year after finals in his second year because of a dead rubber 80 point loss.

Essendon is very very far away from turning it around like Richmond has.

we are so far gone that a Hird return is almost the shot in the arm I need to even care about our direction. Something irresistibly against the grain sort of gets my juices flowing, unlike the sense of ‘meh’ I’ve had about this club since Damien Cupido left.

I just want to FEEL SOMETHING again

...I didn't specify something good

Wow. A whole lot of stupid here.

Do you think he's enjoyed this year? Regardless of what you think of him as a coach, he would be extremely disappointed with this season and thn he's had this absolute shmozzle to deal with this week. If you can't feel for the guy then you need toget your head out of your ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back