Bombers Fans: "We Still Get Called Drug Cheats Every Week."

Remove this Banner Ad

No it won't, because lovely people like you will always bring it up. Trust me. Even if we shoved Hird in a guillotine you'd probably want more.

Try it and see what happens.

technically you forfeited your picks voluntarily
3 flags during this period and it still seems to bother hawks fans the most.
Serious question - would you give up the 3 flags to have seen us suspended from the comp for 2 years?

Give up what our club earned so that your club gets what it earned? That sounds like a fair deal.

This is a ******* terrible attempt at a meme. You are worse than a drug cheat and should die.

Like, you could just choose any ******* random picture and it would be better.

Look:

View attachment 366399

4d149398414f13784f7c0c02bd4fa50b.jpg

So you agree? Zaharakis would have been a better choice for captain?

4d149398414f13784f7c0c02bd4fa50b.jpg

So you agree? Zaharakis would have been a better choice for captain?

Hell no he is soft. Heppell and co had the balls to try PEDs.

Also you should stop posting altogether.

But as supporters/members we did mate. 4 years of hell and yes the club brought it on themselves I'm aware of that. But it was hard to read/listen to all that s**t.

Don't bother man. Norf fans are in a constant state of going through things so they don't know the difference.

Try what genius??

Try what genius? I don't know. Which genius did you have in mind?

Or did you mean to type "Try what, genius?" Tough to tell. I hear the rules of English are kept right next to the mythical injection records spreadsheet. You may be in trouble. I sure Hirdy will produce them for you as well when he's ready for the truth to come out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or did you mean to type "Try what, genius?" Tough to tell. I hear the rules of English are kept right next to the mythical injection records spreadsheet. You may be in trouble. I sure Hirdy will produce them for you as well when he's ready for the truth to come out.

not exactly sure hawthorn has any kind of moral high stance over us mate. you did harbour a sex offender..........

So you can't answer the question? I'm not surprised. You have nothing and you're another flog who just regurgitates the same thing as all the other outraged supporters in the league. You have no actual solution to anything.

I reckon we did it the right way anyway. Players served their punishment and came back to destroy Hawthorn in round 1. Not sure what else we could have done.

So you can't answer the question? I'm not surprised. You have nothing and you're another flog who just regurgitates the same thing as all the other outraged supporters in the league. You have no actual solution to anything.

I reckon we did it the right way anyway. Players served their punishment and came back to destroy Hawthorn in round 1. Not sure what else we could have done.

You could have produced those magic records that demonstrate it was all above board.

You're right, it's been business as usual for us the last 4 years.....
Well no it hasn't, and you've made it that way by choice. As supporters you're entitled to feel you've had a bad time, but the club itself was not a victim at all.

You could have produced those magic records that demonstrate it was all above board.

Another stolen phrase you've heard from somewhere else. What would that achieve exactly? Magic undoing?

Why don't you concentrate on your own backyard. Have you guys figured out whether you're in a rebuild or not? Let alone how to execute one?

Lots of questions.

Well no it hasn't, and you've made it that way by choice. As supporters you're entitled to feel you've had a bad time, but the club itself was not a victim at all.

I believe the conversation is about how the spotters felt... so yes, we've had a bad time but thank f**k it's over.

Why can't we eradicate racism from the game? Because we can't stop every uneducated person in the country from attending games.

Why do Essendon still get called drug cheats? Because when people have no better insult to go to, they'll always resort to something of this nature. Just like Melbourne still get accused of tanking, just like Richmond still get s**t for always finishing 9th, just like Carlton still get s**t for breaching the salary cap. Footy fans don't forget. Get used it Bomber's fans, it's not just going to be this year that you hear it.

I have to say, the drug cheatz thing is just water off the ducks back these days. I know some posters think it's really twisting the knife but it's just the opposite. We're just totally inured to it now, when someone pulls out the "but your club cheated lol" it just has zero impact
I think every supporter base has their "gee, I never heard that one before" lines. End of the day, most footy supporters aren't very creative people.

to be fair, just as you were about to shed that one, the ninth placed team beat you in a final.
Have to hand it to the footy gods, that one has paid off in lols.
As has the drug cheats thing that allowed the ninth placed team to beat us.

I think opposition who bag my beloved Bombers should grow up. This happened 4 years ago, stop hanging onto the past. It's not our fault ASADA is a corrupt organisation looking for a scalp. Not a single positive test and labeled drug cheats forever. It's s**t.

I think opposition who bag my beloved Bombers should grow up. This happened 4 years ago, stop hanging onto the past. It's not our fault ASADA is a corrupt organisation looking for a scalp. Not a single positive test and labeled drug cheats forever. It's s**t.

Joke post?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back