Scandal Brad crouch and Tyson Stengle caught with illicit substances

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this is part of it, I think also the non 'cool' kids at school and uni don't see or understand what the 'cool' kids are really up to.

Not that I'm saying it is 'cool' to do drugs, but the point is, it's like there's an entire segment of society who are oblivious to what the rest are doing.
Everyone in society is oblivious to what the rest are doing.
Someone who takes crack isnt instantly aware of all the fabrics of society but aware they hold a secret someone who had crack knows.

Disappointing to see them avoid police action.

in 1993 I left a club with a girl and two guys to go to the next club on the way we duck into a car park to smoke weed that one guy had. I hadn't even smoked a cigarette but liked the girl and didn't want to seem wussy in front of her. The guy has a smoke then hands me the little peace pipe. I put it up to my lips had a pretend puff and bang six cops tear around the corner. The first guy and I are arrested and taken to the watch house for photos and finger printing and a court date mate. Appeared in court no conviction and a fine.

Fast forward many years and I sign up to be a volunteer friend program to try and help those with disabilities and become a mentor or friend to go on outings with. Background check done and the arrest comes up and I didn't think to declare it so that put an end to that. Went to travel overseas to the US and the waiver program asks if you have been arrested so I declared yes which means when I want to go I have to travel to another state to visit the us consulate and apply for a waiver. Takes about 12 months to get the answer (turns out a police check doesn't show the record anymore).

I'm still paying for my stupidity that night some 27 years later and these guys get nothing. If only I wasn't so crap at AFL, impressing women, getting busted on my first puff of weed and knowing when to make a story short for a footy thread totally not about me. If only

Disappointing to see them avoid police action.

in 1993 I left a club with a girl and two guys to go to the next club on the way we duck into a car park to smoke weed that one guy had. I hadn't even smoked a cigarette but liked the girl and didn't want to seem wussy in front of her. The guy has a smoke then hands me the little peace pipe. I put it up to my lips had a pretend puff and bang six cops tear around the corner. The first guy and I are arrested and taken to the watch house for photos and finger printing and a court date mate. Appeared in court no conviction and a fine.

Fast forward many years and I sign up to be a volunteer friend program to try and help those with disabilities and become a mentor or friend to go on outings with. Background check done and the arrest comes up and I didn't think to declare it so that put an end to that. Went to travel overseas to the US and the waiver program asks if you have been arrested so I declared yes which means when I want to go I have to travel to another state to visit the us consulate and apply for a waiver. Takes about 12 months to get the answer (turns out a police check doesn't show the record anymore).

I'm still paying for my stupidity that night some 27 years later and these guys get nothing. If only I wasn't so crap at AFL, impressing women, getting busted on my first puff of weed and knowing when to make a story short for a footy thread totally
Yes we should double down on a ludicrous system

If only I wasn't so crap at AFL, impressing women, getting busted on my first puff of weed and knowing when to make a story short for a footy thread totally not about me.
So did you end up rooting the girl you were with or not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back