Scandal Brad crouch and Tyson Stengle caught with illicit substances

Remove this Banner Ad

Most frustrating part is having to listen to the soccer mums and the middle aged white men whinge about special treatment when multiple experts and lawyers have advised that this pathway is the pathway police would take for any possession arrest.
Lol

Most frustrating part is having to listen to the soccer mums and the middle aged white men whinge about special treatment when multiple experts and lawyers have advised that this pathway is the pathway police would take for any possession arrest.
Middle Australia is still super hand wringy about blow. We're still at the won't someone think of children level.

Clearly you don't get good cocaine in Adelaide then or you wouldn't post that.
Australia/Good cocaine

The cost to move it here and the amount they do you spend 250+ bucks on absolute s**t. I understand its fun as hell, but the cost of it in Aus...It's really not worth it

Probably because one club (hehe) covered it up and the other got on the front foot.
I guess one was confirmed by police after a week of investigation, and the other was caught on police closed circuit tv.....

Australia/Good cocaine

The cost to move it here and the amount they do you spend 250+ bucks on absolute sh*t. I understand its fun as hell, but the cost of it in Aus...It's really not worth it

Good cocaine can be had but unfortunately you would need to add another gorilla onto your figure there, from what I recall prior to well, pandemic.

Is that right
As a FIFO youd be sacked?
If they were at work no question, pink slip and a window seat.
So I guess you could get off on a technicality, as they were obviously not at work. But all this bs the AFL and the clubs go on about being brand ambassadors and examples to the kiddies comes off as so much dribble when it is put to the test.

Character assassination! Oh the irony.
I’m assuming there’s some mistruths being peddled about the Crows duo you’re talking about, trying to create a story that isn’t there.
Please enlighten us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me get this straight. You are saying that ch7's story on SPP was a character assassination?
Put it this way. Have a look at how the events were initially reported and the initial media claims that were made, as distinct to what actually happened.

Always amusing to read these threads and be reminded that a lot of people still believe drugs are bad and/or unusual in our society.

The level of shelter in somebody's life to still believe that past their late teens / early twenties is something I can barely imagine.

People tend to have different experiences with drugs, some people take them and see their friends take them and nothing bad ever happens so they think it's no big deal. Other people have had their lives or families fall apart due to addiction and/or drug induced psychosis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back