Past Brad Fisher

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 14. Brad Fisher

Brad was pivitol in our massive come back over the Bummers.

Another well rounded game that saw him contribute over the whole match.

One aspect of Brad's game that i'd like to point out is the lack of clangers he makes.

In the 3 games thus far he's only made 1 clanger which probably goes unoticed but as a stat it tells us his disposal has been excellent and he's not wasting the ball when he gets it.

12 kicks
5 handballs
4 contested pos.
9 marks(0 contested)
4 inside 50's
0 clangers
frees; 2 for, 1 against
2 goals 1 behind
3 assists.
Time on ground; 89% of total game

I say it week in week out, he will be causing nightmares for opposition backlines. Evry one is watching Fev and all the sudden pick 70 something has already kicked 2 goals. He is free-ing up fev quite a bit and is set to kick 35-45 goals this season. Brilliant return

Brad was pivitol in our massive come back over the Bummers.

Another well rounded game that saw him contribute over the whole match.

One aspect of Brad's game that i'd like to point out is the lack of clangers he makes.

In the 3 games thus far he's only made 1 clanger which probably goes unoticed but as a stat it tells us his disposal has been excellent and he's not wasting the ball when he gets it.

Murphy and Stevens had the most clangers in our team yesterday :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: Unnoticeable when they do it, when Fish or Carrazzo, or walker has an odd kick, they get hammered. Just proves that it happens to every single player

Murphy and Stevens had the most clangers in our team yesterday :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: Unnoticeable when they do it, when Fish or Carrazzo, or walker has an odd kick, they get hammered. Just proves that it happens to every single player
Actually I did notice with Murph.......thought some of his kicks were unusually off.

Fishers form in 07 has been one of the great positives of the year for me thus far. There was never any doubt about his footballing ability, but injuries have plagued his career and prevented us from seeing his best. I think Fish will stamp himself and an extremely dangerous 2nd or 3rd tall forward in 07.

Life's certainties.......death, taxes, Liberals lying to steal elections, and Brad Fisher getting injured...........skip the Nurofen........lets head for something a bit stronger......(Hick)........:D

I was watching the Essendon game last night (again) and i realised just how important he is for our team set up - his pressure up forward is great, and he is the best mark at our club, and one of the best going around.

He is going to be sorely missed and he is a hard player to cover (in terms of loss) in my opinion.

Great start to the season, can only hope that he will come out firing in 4,5 weeks time :thumbsu:

Great against Port on Saturday night! Hope he can keep the body right and play out the whole season, fingers crossed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 14. Brad Fisher - AndSmithMustScore

He has had a fantastic season - averaging over 2 goals from his 9 games this season. :thumbsu:

Accortding to Il Naso this stat menas nothing.........:rolleyes:

but I concur......Fish is stringing some games together now and we look very dangerous everytime we go forward.

This is definatly Brad's big week to step up because the midfielders will be forced to look for another option to goal instead of goin to fev everytime.

If Fish doesn't finish in the top 3 in the B&F count then it's a crock of s**t.

Carrazzo will win it, i'm guessing Waitey will be up there, but for consistency Brad has been easily in out top 3 all year.

It would be just reward for him and give him extra incentive and confidence going into next season.

If Fish doesn't finish in the top 3 in the B&F count then it's a crock of s**t.

Carrazzo will win it, i'm guessing Waitey will be up there, but for consistency Brad has been easily in out top 3 all year.

It would be just reward for him and give him extra incentive and confidence going into next season.
simmo will be further up than waite and i think the fish will come second

39 goals at 75% conversion rate, given that he missed a few games as well, for me caps off an excellent season by Fish. :thumbsu:

Would've loved for him to kick one more and get past the 40 goal mark, but as Totti said, his season has been excellent and that is a remarkable tally given he's missed a few games and really is the 2nd or at times 3rd forward in one of the worst sides in the comp. Been a shining light this year and surpassed my expectations. :thumbsu:

He's like a richo that can kick strait. He runs up the ground to take un-contested marks, but can take contested marks at full forward. Probably the best mark on the team, what a find at pick 72!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back