TallyHawk

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2010
Bunbartha
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City FC
This from the Scandals & Rumours Board "Talk circulating on WA radio this morning that Bradley Hill has met with the Dockers’ leadership group to tell them that he wants out (preferably to a Victorian club).

Kind of strange given he’s a WA boy, but he has certainly had some off-field trouble since the move. Could potentially slot straight back in at the Hawks if a deal can be done."

Ash Browne suggested something might be up mid year, a great clubman that just needs some kindness and the love of uncle Al. It's time to come home Bradley, Stephen is welcome too;)

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I heard rumours a few weeks ago that he was even willing to play WAFL over be with the Dockers if he couldn’t move back to Victoria. My mate said “I was speaking to one of his best mates” so I immediately disregarded it because seriously how suss do those stories sound (though, same school, same Juniors, we know the hill family well) but the next day I saw on here from people from Victoria that they were hearing the same rumour. So something must be up for it to keep getting mentioned.

I am surprised he wants out but I also did hear when he first came back that he didn’t plan on playing with the dockers for the rest of his career, mainly just wanted to be with Stephen, the homesickness part didn’t really have much influence. Still I haven’t spoken to the bloke so I wouldn’t know.

For a trade? Can’t say many teams would give up a first rounder and an early second might be hard to pry as well. I’d expect a pick 27+ could get it done. Roos would be a good fit.

Wonder how much "Ross the Boss" and the style of play might have to do with this FWIW.

"Brad we need you to play a dour defensive style of footy, can you pull back on the flair and creativity"-Ross the Boss

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would love him at Melbourne, my thoughts are that he will try to get back to the Hawks as his first preference, if that doesnt work out then will be happy with anywhere in vic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad still clearly very close with a few of the players from the Hawks and Clarko as well. Would love to have him back at the club considering his age and ability to cover ground at pace.

Word is that being back in Perth isn't the best thing for him in terms of his personal life, falling back in with bad crowds and the like. May wish to isolate himself from that.

Don't believe it. He is easily the best player behind Fyfe and wanted to be back in W.A

However, it must be frustrating playing Ross's gameplan so anything is possible

Don't know if him leaving would say more about Freo or about Bradley himself...

Fingers crossed he's back at Waverly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back