List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy is a dead set bonafide Turkey. How many years have I been banging on about this guy’s incompetence? I’m glad that now most of you are seeing it. Staggering that he still has a job at the Mighty NMFC. :stern look

How can anyone be confident we will get out of this mess when Rawlings would've been a big part in handing Fisher & Stephens 4 year deals?????

And this is a guy who rated Spicer ahead of McCreery. He's a guy who not only used pick 34 on Jack Mahony, but then offered him a contract extension!!!! This is a guy who had no interest in retaining B McKay despite having no other fit key defender on the list. I could go on and on.

How has he survived?????

Any Media Types reading this thread well do yah homework, do yah job. The content is in here. From the List Cull of 2020. The handling of the Brown departure. The ordinary recruits from other clubs, the stupidly long contracts offered to players not deserving of them. Poor Trades like the CCJ one. Not fully maximising the JHF Trade. Poor drafting. This clown has been the constant. Oh and David King if you love our club then it’s time to throw your mate under the bus. :stern look

LOL at BoomerRoo. Your buddy is a twit. Your mate came to the NMFC from the West Coast not rating our list. I’ve got news for him. The list is worse now then it has ever been and a big reason for that is because of his braindead decisions. The hatchet job he has done to our list is there for all to see. Heading into a 5th year destined to finish bottom 2. The worse NMFC team we have seen in our lifetimes. The truth is staring you in the face. :stern look

He was the head of football in 2019. Luff was appointed the list manager two weeks before the 2019 national draft.

Who was ultimately responsible for trading our first rounder out of the 2019 draft? Regardless of who was responsible, anyone involved with that trade should never be involved in list management again.

This is all hindsight but just imagine we take Serong in that draft. He steps in from the get go and plays a role in the midfield alongside LDU. This means we don’t need to prioritise midfielders as much in the 2020 draft so we go with Logan McDonald over Phillips. Obviously we don’t get Phillips or Powell, but change those two years to Serong & Mcdonald and it instantly make us a 4-5 goal better side.

It just goes to show that you absolutely have to nail those earlier picks.

Last edited:
Any Media Types reading this thread well do yah homework, do yah job. The content is in here. From the List Cull of 2020. The handling of the Brown departure. The ordinary recruits from other clubs, the stupidly long contracts offered to players not deserving of them. Poor Trades like the CCJ one. Not fully maximising the JHF Trade. Poor drafting. This clown has been the constant. Oh and David King if you love our club then it’s time to throw your mate under the bus. :stern look
King won’t as King as a player would run thru a brick wall but as a mate of Rawlings he won’t.
Time to practice what you preach David.

LOL at BoomerRoo. Your buddy is a twit. Your mate came to the NMFC from the West Coast not rating our list. I’ve got news for him. The list is worse now then it has ever been and a big reason for that is because of his braindead decisions. The hatchet job he has done to our list is there for all to see. Heading into a 5th year destined to finish bottom 2. The worse NMFC team we have seen in our lifetimes. The truth is staring you in the face. :stern look
Did I trigger you by simply disagreeing with a post you made champ?

As for Brady being a mate, he is and won't apalogise to a ****ing stain like you for that! He's bled in, AND for our jumper, he's played 245 games for our club and he's won 3 Syd Barkers wearing our ****ing jumper, what've you ****ing done for our club?

You clearly have more of an idea about how recruiting works than everyone else (and before you ask for my pedigree in this field, I worked as an AFL talent scout for 6-7 years, I have a brother and 2 brother in-laws recruiting for a couple of big clubs in Melbourne, another brother recruiting in Adelaide, mates coaching at AFL Level, mates coaching at VFL level and mates currently playing AFL), I do understand how it works.

CCJ was a Noble call and that's widely known in the industry, but if you can't comprehend that then so so be it! JHF and his "management" lied their arses off, Port are no innocent party in this either and the AFL did absolutely nothing, but yeah, Rawlings fault.

I'll offer you this, call into the club Monday and tell Todd you're after an immediate start, I'll let him know now, your coming.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Brady being a mate, he is and won't apalogise to a ******* stain like you for that! He's bled in, AND for our jumper, he's played 245 games for our club and he's won 3 Syd Barkers wearing our ******* jumper, what've you ******* done for our club?

You clearly have more of an idea about how recruiting works than everyone else (and before you ask for my pedigree in this field, I worked as an AFL talent scout for 6-7 years, I have a brother and 2 brother in-laws recruiting for a couple of big clubs in Melbourne, another brother recruiting in Adelaide, mates coaching at AFL Level, mates coaching at VFL level and mates currently playing AFL), I do understand how it works.

CCJ was a Noble call and that's widely known in the industry, but if you can't comprehend that then so so be it! JHF and his "management" lied their arses off, Port are no innocent party in this either and the AFL did absolutely nothing, but yeah, Rawlings fault.

I'll offer you this, call into the club Monday and tell Todd you're after an immediate start, I'll let him know now, your coming.....
LOL. I suggest you have a look in a mirror to see what someone who has been triggered looks like. :stern look

Also at LOL at I have mates. I have mates as well. Face facts. Your mate is incompetent. :stern look

As for Brady being a mate, he is and won't apalogise to a ******* stain like you for that! He's bled in, AND for our jumper, he's played 245 games for our club and he's won 3 Syd Barkers wearing our ******* jumper, what've you ******* done for our club?

So it's all a big mate-fest? Confirms what most think. And pertinent in this thread.
Didn't Brady give his brother a job at North?

Not sure anyone is suggesting Brady wasnt a great player for us.

And the JHFF trade was his doing as he said **** it and just trade him .

Now if Noble stood over Brady and demanded we trade for CCJ . That is ****ed on many levels. Also I know Brady was talking him (CCJ) up to anyone who would listen and I know Boomer said, not sure what Brady sees as I can't .

That Dylan Stephens bloke goes alright.

I think Brady should extend him before he looks at another club.

Yeah, but apart from all that... BrADy!!!

Seriously?

One person is not responsible for the state of the current list. North will need to recruit more mature players in the next couple of years and I doubt any will be A graders unless they are coming in as mentors like Hodge to replace Shiel.

If any of you are upset now then hold on as you will be losing your marbles pretty soon.

But North needs to fill the list gaps in order to get better. And that's going to take a while.

Seriously?

One person is not responsible for the state of the current list. North will need to recruit more mature players in the next couple of years and I doubt any will be A graders unless they are coming in as mentors like Hodge to replace Shiel.

If any of you are upset now then hold on as you will be losing your marbles pretty soon.

But North needs to fill the list gaps in order to get better. And that's going to take a while.
You just know Brady is gagging to give a massive contract to some has been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back