DWil6

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Premier League
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again, he is an absolute rock. He doesn’t seem to get beaten much at all, is as hard as a cats head, always seems to get back to save the day on the last line, and is very reliable by foot. He has developed into a gun for his position - a real asset.

Looking forward to him lining up on Greene this week.

Greene was a non factor. 9 touches and 0 goals. Well played, Maynard.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Beastly tonight.

Outstanding the way he crushed that green weed dressed in an orange jumpsuit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maynard has truly earned the right to a date with the dancing girl gif girl.
Well done son, well done.
Talked the talk and walked the walk.
And Toby is now his personal biatch.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

MarkT2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2009
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love the fact he told the world and delivered. I also liked Buckley's comment in the presser. Think it may have gone differently had Green kicked ad few but he didn't because Maynard delivered. Green did look subdued after the weeks publicity though.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love the fact he told the world and delivered. I also liked Buckley's comment in the presser. Think it may have gone differently had Green kicked ad few but he didn't because Maynard delivered. Green did look subdued after the weeks publicity though.
The old denis pagan maxim.
A player gets lots of press about how good they are, the next week they not so good.

Kilmo

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Imagine if our plan is to run Maynard and de goey through the middle for half the game while Pendles and Sidey rest forward?
That sounds appealing as Pendles and Sidey both have good forward craft but I reckon they will want to stick to the same structures as much as possible. I was just thinking last night that so much of our gameplan requires players to be where they should be / are expected to be, as we often win the ball and seemingly boot it to a specific set play and just hope that the intended positional player gets to it. Which is how we're able to move the ball so fast a lot of the time because it doesn't require the momentum-killing sit back, look and think. A lot of the time it works, although obviously sometimes it doesn't. I wonder whether messing around with our two prime movers (Sidey and Pendles) may tip the scales a bit...

domin8tors

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love to see Buckley roll the dice aka back in 2010 when the used Maxwell to Tag. and get Maynard to play on Martin. he matches him for power. and as a defender. but not in the middle. but i'd rather Martin get a kick in the midfield then kicking in the F50

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Kudos to dennis from oakleigh, whoever you are.

He rang SEN and refered to Maynard as the Minotaur.

Good to see the beasts name is sticking.

I heard that and thought of you levendi. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back