FTA-TV Breaking Bad Season 5 ***SPOILERS***

Remove this Banner Ad

People who classify it as a 'nothing episode' have absolutely no idea about television or art.
cringe
Todd is cooking for Lydia though so either way it would of gone to him
I think it was methlamine they lifted after taking out the other crew. The diner scene was supposed to be not long after that (Which is why they cleaned themselves up in the bathroom).

Todd wasn't cooking, they replaced him with someone else which is why Lydia had to step in.

Great - will start Deadwood this week. Have heard good stuff about it but amazed you have ranked it over BB.

Easily fav show of all time but I struggle to articulate why exactly.. the dialogue is phenomenal, every 2nd word is a curse but it's still almost, I dunno, Shakesperian or something lol. Plus it has the best tv character ever, Al Sweregen. Timothy Olyphant as sheriff Seth Bullock with the 'crazy eyes' pretty good too. Just be prepared to watch the first few episodes with subtitles so you can pick up what they're saying, but you do get used to the lingo after awhile.

The shield is one of the greatest shows in existence. Amazing acting, amazing writing, twists and turns, etc. Also criminally underrated. I still think its final season is one of the most intense things I have ever seen. Anyone who likes BB, do yourself a favour and watch The Shield. In some ways they are very similar.

Shield spoiler
Agree completely to start with, it would take an epic BB ending to top the shield

I've always thought BB would end along the same lines as a shield with Vic being Walt and Shane being Jessie with Jessie suffering in a more brutal way while Walt is doomed to suffer in his own prison (cancer or loss of family)

I hated Vic though from about the last 5-6 episodes, it was a real switch from wanting him to get away with it all. Cant see me hating Walt though, but I'm open to the idea

tumblr_mrwlsnFZuX1sp4aauo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrwlsnFZuX1sp4aauo3_250.gif
tumblr_mrwlsnFZuX1sp4aauo2_250.gif

Shield spoiler
Agree completely to start with, it would take an epic BB ending to top the shield

I've always thought BB would end along the same lines as a shield with Vic being Walt and Shane being Jessie with Jessie suffering in a more brutal way while Walt is doomed to suffer in his own prison (cancer or loss of family)

I hated Vic though from about the last 5-6 episodes, it was a real switch from wanting him to get away with it all. Cant see me hating Walt though, but I'm open to the idea

Got first 3 Seasons unwatched since 2011 sitting on my desk.

Something to watch over Xmas.

Its hard to predict the twists, but I have a feeling Walt has figured out that Hank has Jesse. His pondering by the pool, the words of his last message to Jesse, 'I'm in your hands'. I think Walt would have expected Jesse to turn up somewhere by now considering how pissed he is, and that the only reason he hasn't surfaced is that Hank has him.

Everytime Walt speaks, I think of Optimus Prime. Voice sounds so similar.

Just hope there's a showdown with Hank and he says "One shall stand. One shall fall"

His freaking lying scenes are truly awful...the fuel pump story was pure s**t & Skylar saw straight though it & I loved Walt Jr's response...but brilliantly acted.

Tinge of sadness at the pool when Walt Jr reaches over and hugs his Dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the real time world of BB set over 1 year or is it longer?

It appears the flash forward scenes are just after he turned 52, so the timespan of the entire series would be 2 years (obviously the bulk of it onscreen has been over the course of 12 months).

* one, marry one, kill one.

Skyler, Marie, Lydia.

Go.

hitting Walt at his real home isnt hurting his kids, its walking up to Walt Jnr at school and saying "you're dad is a meth cook and is responsible for lots of bad things" and then Walt having to face Jnr. Jesse is def capable of that

Maybe even spraying the words Heisenberg on his living room wall
Walt Jr. gave it away on talking bad. He said that him and Jesse meet and have a confrontation.

Is the real time world of BB set over 1 year or is it longer?

Pilot to season 5.4 i think it is is one year, the ep where skylar jumps in the pool is Walts 51st bday, so i guess sofar pilot to current ep is 15-16 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back