BRING BACK SHADOW CAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry22

Debutant
Apr 3, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
To the poster who I enjoyed reading on opposition forums, the great man shadow cat has been inactive for a long time on big footy and I don't know why.

SHADOW CAT IF YOUR READING THIS THE GEELONG BOARD NEEDS YOUR OPINIONS

#BringBackShadowCat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello everyone, first of all i am alive, the reason why i have not posted as much is because a lot of people on this board such as Nakia, Willo_ , Turbocat seem to share the same opinion on most views i have regarding geelong anyway and i dont feel it is right to double post the same thing, i enjoy viewing their opinions.

to Harry, i really appreciate that you enjoy my football posts, i am working on ways where i feel i can post and contribute to the board when necessary.

Hello everyone, first of all i am alive, the reason why i have not posted as much is because a lot of people on this board such as Nakia, Willo_ , Turbocat seem to share the same opinion on most views i have regarding geelong anyway and i dont feel it is right to double post the same thing, i enjoy viewing their opinions.

to Harry, i really appreciate that you enjoy my football posts, i am working on ways where i feel i can post and contribute to the board when necessary.
Ummm thanks?

Cheque's in the mail mate.

Id say there is wide range of ides between Nakia , Willo and i ... so step and put some light on your opinions .. ShadowC

Though the topic was gonna be about bringing back an logo...

Vote 1! - The Shadow Cat!

s-l400.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back