Game Day Brisbane Lions v Collingwood, Round 5 2019, April 18, 7.35pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a Collingwood supporter you don’t get to talk about class. F$&k off back to ya glass barbie. Probably not appropriate but don’t need to hear it from you ya toothless inbred.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah good generalisation. I’ve never referred to an opposing player gaining a concussion as a ‘highlight’ though. Actual piece of s**t comment.

Back to playing like a bottom four team. So many players have been nowhere tonight. Hurts so ******* bad after the build up for tonight.

Need to start rewarding form in the reserves. Too many passengers tonight with zero two way running.
Yes.

The time for changes has come.

One thing I've hated is all the pre match interviews, in the race ,quarter time ,even Hodgey on the bench

For god's sake how can your mind be on your job when you're giving freaking interviews

No point getting down about it we're just not up to it tonight.

What's been staring the coaches in the face has to be addressed.

Matho ,Lyons too slow . McStay a bit player at best ,no forward target.

Getting smashed out of the middle.

Really impressed by Berry. Stans up under pressure every time

Don't know if there's really a plethora of guys in the 2s knocking down the door. Keays shows nothing at AFL level, Lester has nothing, Cutler is worse than Robertson, and Smith is no where near AFL standard. I can see Taylor, and maybe giving Bastinac another go - but other than that the cupboard is pretty bare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really silly saying that we have no one in the twos when we haven't tried any of them.

Cutler can really play full stop . Would run past Matho and Lyons within 5 yards

Dodongo points out it is up to Cutler to get selected. When he starts showing he is a team player and improves on his defensiveness then he will get a game. Until then Dodongo points out he will not be near a game. If he was he would be named as emergency every game

Dodongo points out it is up to Cutler to get selected. When he starts showing he is a team player and improves on his defensiveness then he will get a game. Until then Dodongo points out he will not be near a game. If he was he would be named as emergency every game

Where has Dodongo been? I didn't think I would, but I missed Dodongo's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back