Preview Brisbane Lions Vs Melbourne Demons - Sunday 3:30pm @ the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry and Bailey in, Nice!
Yep, definitely makes us stronger.

Now who goes out for Marcus Adams in a couple of weeks? Rhetorical- Ryan Lester.

That would be a hell of a strong side.

Get Cedric Cox up and fit enough to play on a wing in 2020 and we go through undefeated. :D :fire::cool:

Berry and Bailey in, Nice!
Unreal! I think we are at full strength for this one. We just need Rayner to fire to really put the wind up a few of the top sides. A special “Good Luck” to Bailey. He deserves an injury free run.

Unreal! I think we are at full strength for this one. We just need Rayner to fire to really put the wind up a few of the top sides. A special “Good Luck” to Bailey. He deserves an injury free run.
That’s interesting isn’t it!
Noah Answerth has solidified himself as a best 22 player in his first 10 games of footy. He doesn’t do anything flashy but he has a good footy brain and works really hard.

Noah Answerth has solidified himself as a best 22 player in his first 10 games of footy. He doesn’t do anything flashy but he has a good footy brain and works really hard.

Witherden did the same thing in his first few games. Depth is building Lions fans. Walker cannot get a game despite him being selected in the AFL team of the week twice in his last twenty games. Matho was dropped for Berry. I repeat Matho was dropped for Berry.

My Wynns Black Label Cabernet tastes better just thinking for the above paragraph.

No more eighty point defeats. Being so pissed off at half time. No more "I'm not taking out a membership next year" from derrinalphil.

I will be at the North Fitzroy Arms with two Demon mates so come along to even the numbers on sunday

Yep, definitely makes us stronger.

Now who goes out for Marcus Adams in a couple of weeks? Rhetorical- Ryan Lester.

That would be a hell of a strong side.

Get Cedric Cox up and fit enough to play on a wing in 2020 and we go through undefeated. :D :fire::cool:
Much longer than a couple of weeks before we see Marcus Adams even considered for seniors. He's missed a lot of footy and with our considerable depth now, he needs to earn a spot in the best 22. Lester is doing a great job down back and is rated by the ones that matter despite a lot of supporters on here and everywhere else.

Witherden did the same thing in his first few games. Depth is building Lions fans. Walker cannot get a game despite him being selected in the AFL team of the week twice in his last twenty games. Matho was dropped for Berry. I repeat Matho was dropped for Berry.

My Wynns Black Label Cabernet tastes better just thinking for the above paragraph.

No more eighty point defeats. Being so pissed off at half time. No more "I'm not taking out a membership next year" from derrinalphil.

I will be at the North Fitzroy Arms with two Demon mates so come along to even the numbers on sunday
Clearly jackess wasn’t on the AFL Team Of The Week selection panel. Tell me, was Walker selected as a defender?

I have loved watching him chase. He has put in some massive efforts since he’s been in the Seniors and I admire that. It’s the sort of stuff that doesn’t make the highlights reel, but is so impressive!

Clearly jackess wasn’t on the AFL Team Of The Week selection panel. Tell me, was Walker selected as a defender?

Who cares where he was selected? He was selected. He played in the top 20 odd players in the entire AFL for his position that particular week and we have matured to the position that he isn't a regular selection. That is great.

If you want to have an argument with Jackass ask why our captain wasn't on Walker. I have looked at the match closely and walker got a few frees that were ????. Get rid of these and ?????. Walker was on the best forward.

Berry is fast becoming an important player for us structurally. He can go inside and use his body to create space in the contest and win the ball or he can play on a wing and use his run and pace to move the ball up the field. He's extremely versatile and means that we dont have to play someone who can only do one or the other. Role wise he's an upgraded Mitch Robinson. Mitch can play both of those roles when needed and even up forward, Berry just has the ability to do it with a bit more skill. That's not a slight on Mitch, he's incredibly versatile and consistent.

Those two together in the side allow us a whole range of tactical and match up options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ya boi still in the two's though #FreeBasti

I actually had a really in depth discussion with Fages at our last Zumba class.

Can't reveal what was said for tactical reasons but all I can say is bastinac is essentially our nuclear deterrent. Could be unleashed in finals.

Hey all.

With the kids go free Sunday how exactly does this work? It says kids go free with an adult ticket purchase. My son and I are full members and we want to take my son's friend. However it seems like I need to purchase a kids go free ticket for $0 via Ticketmaster plus adult ticket?

Hoping someone sheds some light otherwise I may need to call tomorrow.

Also, great to see you up and about James North. You haven’t been as prolific as usual this season. I trust you are enjoying 2019 a little more than our most recent seasons. How is your lid? OFF or ON?

BigFooty sucks - let's be honest ...

I'm enjoying at as I'm sure everyone is, but my lid is firmly on!

Fagan is the saviour of all though - my lid's off on that front.

I would have played Walker all year. Everyone has quieter weeks than others and Walker is no different.

Personal biases at play IMO.
Yep that’s exactly what it is, Fagan hates guys who’ve been to advanced hair. Maybe Walker is worth 3 first round picks, after all he’s shown much more than your pet project Cutler.

Your tin foil hat rubbish is becoming tiresome Dylan.

Hey all.

With the kids go free Sunday how exactly does this work? It says kids go free with an adult ticket purchase. My son and I are full members and we want to take my son's friend. However it seems like I need to purchase a kids go free ticket for $0 via Ticketmaster plus adult ticket?

When it comes too ticket and membership Q's it's always best to phone the club direct. The staff there are always really helpful from my experiences

Hey all.

Just rock up at the turnstiles and they let them through. No ticket required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back