Game Day brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah cursed timeline would be Freo v Carltank in a final and us getting knocked out.

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Got anything to contribute to the discussion, besides nonsense attacks? If you're triggered by my personality pal, it's on you to suck up those tears.I'm not a snowflake apologist.

And just to confirm how inaccurate your calls are, no, I'm not a Crippa fanboy, and have said so in this thread.

Try again, son.
Lol 'son', 'pal' 'champ'. WTF?

Just got home: Cripps?! A bit of a surprise in the end. Around midseason I had him as top favourite by a megaton. But dropped of a lot in the second half. He was huge when we beat Carlton not so much when they beat us. So I expected others to move past him. But his lead obviously was big enough.

The real scandal of the night was shoving Nathan brown down our throats every 5 min with an odds update.
Was watching it with 5 other lads, 3 of them in their early 20s and they literally spent the entire night on Sportsbet gambling. Lost hundreds between the lot of them. Scandalous that live betting was even allowed last night.
Gill doesnt give a fcuk does he? What a legacy, got his massive TV deal and sold out to gambling agencies.

From Fox Footy

WEST COAST THE WORST OF THE AFL ERA?

We’ve seen teams win fewer games, or record a worse percentage, but when it comes to the Brownlow this year’s West Coast was the worst-performing team we’ve seen.

The Eagles collectively polled just 15 votes - equal-12th with Karl Amon - breaking the record for the fewest in the AFL era.

Josh Kennedy won their count with six votes, off the back of two best-on-ground performances in Rounds 15 and 21.

Others polling were Tim Kelly (three votes in Round 16), Jack Darling (two in Round 20), Jeremy McGovern (two in Round 4), Andrew Gaff (one vote in Round 12) and Junior Rioli (one vote in Round 15).

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real scandal of the night was shoving Nathan brown down our throats every 5 min with an odds update.
Was watching it with 5 other lads, 3 of them in their early 20s and they literally spent the entire night on Sportsbet gambling. Lost hundreds between the lot of them. Scandalous that live betting was even allowed last night.
Gill doesnt give a fcuk does he? What a legacy, got his massive TV deal and sold out to gambling agencies.
It really is disgusting how much they’ve normalized gambling into the mainstream mindset now.

Gill is a giant f*ckwad with a supreme arrogance. The way he aggressively told patrons to sit down last night was cringeworthy!

On the contrary, there was plenty money to be made when Cripps was $7 with 6 rounds left

Live betting is always available in Australia too...

From Fox Footy

WEST COAST THE WORST OF THE AFL ERA?

We’ve seen teams win fewer games, or record a worse percentage, but when it comes to the Brownlow this year’s West Coast was the worst-performing team we’ve seen.

The Eagles collectively polled just 15 votes - equal-12th with Karl Amon - breaking the record for the fewest in the AFL era.

Josh Kennedy won their count with six votes, off the back of two best-on-ground performances in Rounds 15 and 21.

Others polling were Tim Kelly (three votes in Round 16), Jack Darling (two in Round 20), Jeremy McGovern (two in Round 4), Andrew Gaff (one vote in Round 12) and Junior Rioli (one vote in Round 15).

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
117-15

Pretty typical West Coast score line this year so it sounds about right.

On the contrary, there was plenty money to be made when Cripps was $7 with 6 rounds left

Live betting is always available in Australia too...
Even though I don't bet I don't mind looking at odds just out of interest but that's on my own accord, having a gambling agency inter-wound into the broadcast is a joke.

The AFL preach all this social stuff but are happy to whore themselves out for betting $$$.

It really is a scourge and a sad indictment of the complacency of modern society.

2022 Brownlow Medal Winner - Patrick Cripps *

Gill not holding back;

'Outgoing AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan has admitted he remains “very agitated” by the AFL Appeals Board’s decision to overturn Patrick Cripps’ suspension for rough conduct.'

2022 Brownlow Medal Winner - Patrick Cripps *

Gill not holding back;

'Outgoing AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan has admitted he remains “very agitated” by the AFL Appeals Board’s decision to overturn Patrick Cripps’ suspension for rough conduct.'

It’s like the betting, the whole world knows it’s wrong but we just swallow it and move on .
Sad really.

Will Brodie could go to another level next season carrying his fitness into a head start on preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back