Recommitted Buddy Franklin

Remove this Banner Ad

A team under incredible salary cap pressure chasing Buddy?
I assume "AFL Postie Squad" are just putting ridiculous trade rumours out to try and get attention.

Swans would love to lose that contract, Has Buddy got another big season in him?
I regret nothing about signing Buddy and it's been a privilege watching him run around in the red and white but I don't think any of our future plans include him. If he gets back on the field then its cream but we've got to build a team without him.

Buddy to Collingwood for two years and we cover half of his salary. Confirmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His Eulogy will only mention two Premiership medals

Buddy's career began in 2014, where he quickly rose through the ranks of the AFL to become the premier Key Forward in the competition.

"I could never imagine myself in anything other than red and white" Buddy was often heard saying by his friends, friends who went on to say that Sydney is clearly a better city than Melbourne.

Buddy may be gone now, but his two sons, Bobby and Buddy Jnr were both considered legends of the AFL, having been taught how to play by their father, while spending Sunday's with Uncle Sam Ried where they learned to Mark.

Buddy will be missed by the Sydney Swans, and as he is lowered into the ground in a red and white casket, a picture of Bob Skelton in his arms, we remember Buddy Franklin. A true Swans legend.

Buddy's career began in 2014, where he quickly rose through the ranks of the AFL to become the premier Key Forward in the competition.

"I could never imagine myself in anything other than red and white" Buddy was often heard saying by his friends, friends who went on to say that Sydney is clearly a better city than Melbourne.

Buddy may be gone now, but his two sons, Bobby and Buddy Jnr were both considered legends of the AFL, having been taught how to play by their father, while spending Sunday's with Uncle Sam Ried where they learned to Mark.

Buddy will be missed by the Sydney Swans, and as he is lowered into the ground in a red and white casket, a picture of Bob Skelton in his arms, we remember Buddy Franklin. A true Swans legend.
That's some Freo doker type s**t.

Can't believe it's been almost 10 years. Interesting if a team would take the risk once he is a free agent

Can't believe it's been almost 10 years. Interesting if a team would take the risk once he is a free agent

You seriously think his body is going to last another two years AND THEN keep playing further?

Has he reached 100 games yet?

When does Lifetime Membership kick in at the Swans?

Who's Bob Skelton?

Bit of a blunder there mate, getting a triple Brownlow medallist and champion of your club's name wrong......poor Bobby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back