Callan Ward - Part 2 - Officially gone to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo would've offered that to get rid of him! Ha..

ha ha.
Yeah I never saw what the fuss was with Palmer. Even in his rising star year. He just seemed to get the pill a lot and do no damage what so ever.

I didn't know what GWS' colours were (as my care factor to the AFL club is about zip) but they are atrocious.

You watch the AFL announce the compensation at 6pm on Friday.
They'll try to get the games to ambush any flak.

Palmer and Ward are worth similar aren't they?
Freo people are suggesting band 3.

If they are so similar tell me why GWS has paid so much more for Callan Ward and why the Freo board is not doing it's nut over losing him?

Have you ever watched Ward play?

Right now...with who they have on their list Callan Ward will be their captain.

he'll be fine, its not the players who have an issue with him leaving

Supporters go too. But I agree, he should be fine. You wouldn't think there would be an incident at an event like the B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey STRONGBOW I have to ask are you Paul Connors or cals mum? it's just that I have noticed you are very supportive of cal leaving . And now you seem to have inside knowledge of him being VC.

they are just a very wise person ;)

Hey STRONGBOW I have to ask are you Paul Connors or cals mum? it's just that I have noticed you are very supportive of cal leaving . And now you seem to have inside knowledge of him being VC.

sorry to dissapoint Bazza but niether of them, yes i have been supportive of Cal's decision as have alot of people i know, (seems to be a minority on here and fb), it was a great day when he was drafted a Bulldog and i have enjoyed the time he has spent with us. i would have loved it if he had stayed a Doggie for life but it hasn't worked out that way so i wish him all the best and will continue to support him. will i buy a GWS membership not sure, will i go watch him yes i will.

as for VC will have to wait and see, he has to start somewhere.

sorry to dissapoint Bazza but niether of them, yes i have been supportive of Cal's decision as have alot of people i know, (seems to be a minority on here and fb), it was a great day when he was drafted a Bulldog and i have enjoyed the time he has spent with us. i would have loved it if he had stayed a Doggie for life but it hasn't worked out that way so i wish him all the best and will continue to support him. will i buy a GWS membership not sure, will i go watch him yes i will.

as for VC will have to wait and see, he has to start somewhere.

I am sorry I can't share your support of cal ward I say this thread should be closed and we all move on to players that actualy want to wear the red white and blue. Nothing to be gained by continuing with it.

I am sorry I can't share your support of cal ward I say this thread should be closed and we all move on to players that actualy want to wear the red white and blue. Nothing to be gained by continuing with it.
Why? Gee we all sound like a pack of whingers and wimps.. honestly. It's a football club for heaven's sake, and he was one player from a football club! Get over it already. If I sat next to Ward at the table, I'd be absolutely stoked - a premier player who happened to be an ex-Bulldog too

I think the whole homegrown thing is overrated TBH. Kids these days are a lot more worldly and want to experience lots of different things. Therefore I believe Cal when he says it's not all about the money. He's young (but no longer a teenager), has no wife/girlfriend and therefore no ties. He's in the perfect position to embark on a life adventure. Sydney, especially Breakfast Point is a great place to live. The money just tops it all off.

It's not about the Bulldogs but about what he personally wants out of life and you can't begrudge someone that. See ya and Good Luck Cal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back