Coach Carlton Coaching Group 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Enough is enough..
It's time for the powers to be to stand in and tell the coaching group,
either teach defensive structures that complement our attack... Ala Melbourne...
or we will move you all on and find someone that will..

Teague and Co are ruining this group, who easily has the talent to be top 8...
Only thing keeping us competitive in games is the players..
A full clean out is needed at year end. Our defensive structures are non existent. It’s a joke

Cleanout needed. New assistants/line coaches. Time is up. Get someone to shadow Teague in a Head of Coaching role or some sort. If you leave him to do it on his own with not a strong backroom staff, as much as we don’t want it to happen, it will be over for him prematurely and were back to square one.

Cleanout needed. New assistants/line coaches. Time is up. Get someone to shadow Teague in a Head of Coaching role or some sort. If you leave him to do it on his own with not a strong backroom staff, as much as we don’t want it to happen, it will be over for him prematurely and were back to square one.
I’d be reviewing the coach as well and AR for that matter …

Sam Mitchell would be a dream come true. Voss would also be a winning selection. Put Barker and Stanton on a rocket and fire them towards the moon. There's gotta be a better option than Bruce also.

Sam Mitchell would be a dream come true. Voss would also be a winning selection. Put Barker and Stanton on a rocket and fire them towards the moon. There's gotta be a better option than Bruce also.
Personally i would love Mitchell and him to get hodge and some other successful assistance to come with
I honestly can't think of one coach i would keep at the club he also already has a relationship with Russell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope Luke Sayers and Liddle at end of the season do a full review. I think there’s a lot of changes need to be made in our footy department.

Brad Lloyd - Gone.

Hasn’t turned over the assistants or done a review when changes have needed to be made for several years. Gave Andrew Russel to much power. Was far to late identifying development uplift. Teagues needed help for a few years and his solution is a part timer who lives in another state.

-Possible replacement - Justin Leppitch. Experienced football man in numerous roles and had success as player and coach (Richmond)

Andrew Russel - Gone.

On to much coin and given to much power. He’s unaccountable for his actions. It hasn’t worked. Is he past it? Someone else would get same results on less coin.

David Teague - 50/50. Coaching turnover makes me say stay. Results and lack of improvement make me say go.

As above, hasn’t improved any players. Doesn’t give youngsters experience. Game plan is shocking. Can’t stop a run of goals.

-Possible replacement - Voss

We need a coach with a hard edge and someone who will look players in the eye and demand effort. Would have learned a lot from his time under Hinkley and now ready for a second chance. I think he would need quality assistants around him but as the focal person I think he would be good.

Barker, Bruce, Stanton, Amos - Gone

All been around a while and a full turnover is needed. We need experienced assistants from successful programs and are highly rated.

Midfield - Joel Corey

Midfield strategy - Nigel Lappin

Backline - Chris Newman

Forward - Craig Macrae

It’s alarming but only really Liddle has earnt his spot. Membership is up and we are strong off the field.

Everyone in the footy department is on notice in my opinion.

Joel Corey would be a good get, heard Andy Brayshaw give him a good rap in a recent interview.
At least he played midfield amongst one of the best midfield groups of all time.
Wheres he at now?

I'd love for us to be brave and flick one or two assistants off mid season before the bye week.Our backs and midfield coach whoever they are.

And get Leppitsch in as a senior assistant coach instantly. Give Power a step up with us one coach down. And have the bye week drumming in some proper basics to save face for the second half of the year.

Barker, Amos, Bruce and Teague isnt working and its hurting our season. Remove the easy ones who are the assistants and see if things improve. Then a full review end of season and reset with or without teague depending on the review

I really hope Luke Sayers and Liddle at end of the season do a full review. I think there’s a lot of changes need to be made in our footy department.

Brad Lloyd - Gone.

Hasn’t turned over the assistants or done a review when changes have needed to be made for several years. Gave Andrew Russel to much power. Was far to late identifying development uplift. Teagues needed help for a few years and his solution is a part timer who lives in another state.

-Possible replacement - Justin Leppitch. Experienced football man in numerous roles and had success as player and coach (Richmond)

Andrew Russel - Gone.

On to much coin and given to much power. He’s unaccountable for his actions. It hasn’t worked. Is he past it? Someone else would get same results on less coin.

David Teague - 50/50. Coaching turnover makes me say stay. Results and lack of improvement make me say go.

As above, hasn’t improved any players. Doesn’t give youngsters experience. Game plan is shocking. Can’t stop a run of goals.

We need a coach with a hard edge and someone who will look players in the eye and demand effort. Would have learned a lot from his time under Hinkley and now ready for a second chance. I think he would need quality assistants around him but as the focal person I think he would be good.

All been around a while and a full turnover is needed. We need experienced assistants from successful programs and are highly rated.

Midfield - Joel Corey

Backline - Chris Newman

Forward - Craig Macrae

It’s alarming but only really Liddle has earnt his spot. Membership is up and we are strong off the field.

Liddle going to let go his mate Lloyd, a guy he targeted and appointed? Hope so

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Brad Lloyd - Gone.

Andrew Russel - Gone.

Midfield - Joel Corey

Backline - Chris Newman

Forward - Craig Macrae

Isn't this Lloyd's second season? Last year a bit of a write off in terms of getting anything majorly fixed if it was a mess before he got there. Which from all reports our spend has been so neglected in the footy department theres a lot of fixing to do.

Contracts to Amos, Bruce and Barker when were they renewed/signed and who was in charge then?

Isn't this Lloyd's second season? Last year a bit of a write off in terms of getting anything majorly fixed if it was a mess before he got there. Which from all reports our spend has been so neglected in the footy department theres a lot of fixing to do.

Contracts to Amos, Bruce and Barker when were they renewed/signed and who was in charge then?
Lloyds been around for 4+ years I reckon

Wheres he at now?

I'd love for us to be brave and flick one or two assistants off mid season before the bye week.Our backs and midfield coach whoever they are.

And get Leppitsch in as a senior assistant coach instantly. Give Power a step up with us one coach down. And have the bye week drumming in some proper basics to save face for the second half of the year.

Barker, Amos, Bruce and Teague isnt working and its hurting our season. Remove the easy ones who are the assistants and see if things improve. Then a full review end of season and reset with or without teague depending on the review
Dockers....

Enough is enough..
It's time for the powers to be to stand in and tell the coaching group,
either teach defensive structures that complement our attack... Ala Melbourne...
or we will move you all on and find someone that will..

Teague and Co are ruining this group, who easily has the talent to be top 8...
Only thing keeping us competitive in games is the players..

Demons who everyone thought that were failures last year? Bandwagoners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back