Unofficial Preview Carlton v The Carringbush Rnd 7 Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you sure it's not your old place mate?
If it is someone sure fixed it up. I mean how green is that grass. I have been worried about my pet Magpie for a while now too.

If it is someone sure fixed it up. I mean how green is that grass. I have been worried about my pet Magpie for a while now too.
Dont worry... you can have him for dinner later... or is that crow you guys are supposed to eat!

What does Carlton have 5 of that Collingwood only has one of...

Premiership wins against our biggest rivals!

Guess which year they last beat us in a Grand Final?

1910!

Yes that's right 1910 folks, 104 years ago! :p :D

How embarrassment (in my Effie voice)!

Effie2012.jpg

Just remembered another fun fact... the Collingwood Football Club wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the benevolence shown by Carlton.

It must sting quite a lot knowing that the club you support only exists because back in the day... your biggest rivals were nice enough to reschedule one of our games to give you the extra game required to join the VFA. And... because we were playing at our homeground... we gave you the gatetakings to help get you started!

is this the right thread to discuss the crime of zoning introduced by vfl president ken luke ?

oh did i mention he was once a carlton president ?

oh did i mention it was originally to be a 5 year rotation of zones that became a 20 year lock on the best league in country victoia ?

oh did i mention this delivered 7 flags to carlton & 7 to hawthorn in that 20 years ?

how many carlton fans wish this cheating still existed ?

i like the banter thread.

be nice to me mods :)

is this the right thread to discuss the crime of zoning introduced by vfl president ken luke ?

oh did i mention he was once a carlton president ?

oh did i mention it was originally to be a 5 year rotation of zones that became a 20 year lock on the best league in country victoia ?

oh did i mention this delivered 7 flags to carlton & 7 to hawthorn in that 20 years ?

how many carlton fans wish this cheating still existed ?

i like the banter thread.

be nice to me mods :)

Brad Cooper says hi! :D

Remember him!

cooper_1712.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A different tact than the usual "Carlton bought premierships" argument. I like this.

However, the answer that Collingwood bought peanuts during this time compared to Carlton's champion as the answer is just as apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back