Carlton will make the finals this year

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't stop in Adelaide to do a McShit.

Prudent, considering the strain of Calicivirus that was released in Australia was developed is SA. In fact I'd take that as a pretty firm indicator that we don't wont vermin like you here

Last edited:
With a very talented if young list & an impressive coach. Carlton should make the finals, they will be underachieving when they fail to do so.

Why will they fail? Because half a dozen teams will not be kicked out of the finals for injecting & their Carlolton.

Albany, while visually appealing, is full of ******ed and unemployed (and unemployable) youth. There is nothing for these poor f***ers to do all day, bar twiddle their thumbs and ******* their sisters.

The Japanese started a blue gum plantation down the road that failed, and have since moved on. Unfortunately now the Chinese have been busy buying up all the prime arable land surrounding the town. I wouldn't be surprised if Mandarin was the primary spoken language next time I visit.
One Nation Voter/Nationals voter for sure

She did a runner quicker than those 30 or so COLA Flogs who invaded the Bay in the weeks leading up to the 2014 GF.

Never to be seen again.
Truly one of the worst times in Bay history, albeit hilarious in the aftermath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back