Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton lost? Hahaha perfect. I think Bolton may be on centrelink soon.

Be careful lurking, I got an infraction back in the day for simply lurking on their board after a bad loss. Didn't even like anything, just by being there.
LOL simply pathetic like their putrid excuse for a club.

Be careful lurking, I got an infraction back in the day for simply lurking on their board after a bad loss. Didn't even like anything, just by being there.
I think they are too busy roasting the club right now to notice lurkers

Blokey, okay I had to ask. How do they know you were lurking?

This is a big statement, because it's suggesting we are being watched at all times, and these b@stard foreign mods are pulling some Orwellian style keyboard warrior stunts straight out of their armchairs.

Sure, I have made some sh!t statements, and I should have been booked, but that's flat out wrong that because you opened your browser onto the Carlton board, you get a day off. What if you accidentally ended up there? Fair dinkum!

To the Collingwood Moderators, tell me BigFooty hasn't turned into Big Brother?

P.S. My old man moved back to Melbourne from the Sunshine state about a month ago, and can't stop bragging about Carlton being "almost there" and being "a great young side". I am shaking my head really, because they never should have conceded that last goal.

I can honestly say I feel sorry for that mob. Ban me if you must. Collingwood could be 18 down on the bench, and still beat them.

This is a big statement, because it's suggesting we are being watched at all times, and these b@stard foreign mods are pulling some Orwellian style keyboard warrior stunts straight out of their armchairs.

Sure, I have made some sh!t statements, and I should have been booked, but that's flat out wrong that because you opened your browser onto the Carlton board, you get a day off. What if you accidentally ended up there? Fair dinkum!

P.S. My old man moved back to Melbourne from the Sunshine state about a month ago, and can't stop bragging about Carlton being "almost there" and being "a great young side". I am shaking my head really, because they never should have conceded that last goal.

I can honestly say I feel sorry for that mob. Ban me if you must. Collingwood could be 18 down on the bench, and still beat them.
Before you click on a thread look at the watchers, it tells you who is looking

I’m just loving the show.

At times I’m a bit harsh on Silvagni and his talents thereof.

Better I just let his players do the talking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What left at home said, Carlton mods are the biggest pricks. Richmond is close second but they can see who is there and it was a long time ago but I'm telling you did get kicked off their board and a day off for just being there. I don't know if they still do it but it can happen trust me. Especially when Carlton fans are melting hard like today lol.

Just don’t post or ‘like’ anything and you’ll be fine.

I am eternally grateful that when I first moved to Melbourne and my first footy game was Carlton v Collingwood, I choose Collingwood. That club has no hope and a quick look at their board proves it-all these posters claiming that youth development is more important than wins...they've been saying that for 5 effing years LOL, they are perennial losers and its glorious. :D

One the comments was funny that gc were one year ahead in their rebuild compared to the blues. The sarcasm was brilliant

Reading some of their comments, unless I missed it, it’s all about their coach, players etc.

Nothing about their list builder.

Just saying.

But I don’t want to be seen as in any way lessening the contribution S Silvagni has made to the Carlton football club.

Reading some of their comments, unless I missed it, it’s all about their coach, players etc.

Just saying.

But I don’t want to be seen as in any way lessening the contribution S Silvagni has made to the Carlton football club.

Silvagni brought all the GWS duds with him and none of the good ones. They might say they are good but proof is in the pudding, they are s**t lol. They need to rebuild their rebuild of their rebuild. Wooden spoon here they come. They just cannot develop talent.

Just saying.

I read some of it but couldn't go on because my ribs were hurting too much from pissing myself laughing.

There are actually some of them still convinced that the AFL are out to get them.

ROFLMFOAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back