Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is it that SOS has created this list? The best thing is that he’s brought his 2 dud sons with him :tearsofjoy: Probably be both playing next week.
The cream is they rated their list well enough to trade out their first pick this year! Currently that deal stands at pick 19 (2018) + pick 5 (2019) for pick 1 (2019). Makes the crows board worth a read too - their thread rivals this one.

The cream is they rated their list well enough to trade out their first pick this year! Currently that deal stands at pick 19 (2018) + pick 5 (2019) for pick 1 (2019). Makes the crows board worth a read too - their thread rivals this one.

Attachments

• CA595BED-6BD7-404C-A567-E282C5E58114.png
    CA595BED-6BD7-404C-A567-E282C5E58114.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 197
Just don’t post or ‘like’ anything and you’ll be fine.
I was tempted a number of times. But then I think, why give them an outlet for their sorrow and anger, let them devour themselves.

The only downside is that Adelaide playing crap gives the Blues their only positive. As much as I hate Adelaide, I'm going to start barracking for them in order to increase Carlton's suffering.

The only downside is that Adelaide playing crap gives the Blues their only positive. As much as I hate Adelaide, I'm going to start barracking for them in order to increase Carlton's suffering.
It’s times like this I realise I’m not all alone in the world. *sniff*

Before you click on a thread look at the watchers, it tells you who is looking
If you post in a thread you automatically become a watcher of that thread, (unless you change the settings).
I can confirm we have no idea who is lurking until they post or like a post.
Sorry to ruin the "BF, Big Brother is watching".
The lurkers did something to draw attention to their presence on a particular board.

If you post in a thread you automatically become a watcher of that thread, (unless you change the settings).
The lurkers did something to draw attention to their presence on a particular board.

Maybe it was different back in the day, this happened to me when I first started so we are talking 2007-2008. The site has changed dramatically since then. I'm telling you I got pinched simply from lurking, my first and only BF ban. I'm still dirty about it that's why I haven't forgot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it was different back in the day, this happened to me when I first started so we are talking 2007-2008. The site has changed dramatically since then. I'm telling you I got pinched simply from lurking, my first and only BF ban. I'm still dirty about it that's why I haven't forgot.
I am still trying to get my head around how they can SEE you lurking Loths. Fair dinkum. It's like they can see the Matrix or something, and see all the user names coming in and out of the CarLOLton board, and then can further see who they barrack for. Then you have them banning you just for kicks.

It's plain criminal how salty some of the opposition mods get. I got banned by a Hawks mod for posting somewhere on THIS board. One day, a Magpie will s**t on his head, and turn the bloke's hair green that has just been bleached by his favourite hairdresser. Then I can chuckle, and stop, then chuckle again.

If these CarLOLton mods can see us coming and going, then surely our mods can see their mods coming and going, and we can shadow ban them? 76woodenspooners jathanas I am looking at you!

FFS everyone, this isn't reddit!

I think this is allowed if I remove the persons name. If it's not pretend I didn't do it.

This was my fave comment so far

Liam Jones killing everything.

Hoping premiership contender has a close look at him. We're probably paying him minimum wage. Pies need some good defenders.

Liam Jones = Good defender

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4 first rounders and Stevo.
Do we get their first round as well?

Errr oh wait... that’s residing in Adelaide.

No deal

Do we get their first round as well?

Errr oh wait... that’s residing in Adelaide.

No deal

Oh geez I forgot about that, that is going to make this spoon sting that much harder. Does there come a point the amount of flags you have won becomes irrelevant due to the number of spoons you have won? I think Carlton are heading this way. Their failures have surpassed their success.

Hmmmmm. Intriguing. Some repression of the truth is afoot.

Theory 1: Anzacday, as a mod, has strict instructions to repress the Orwellian truth that is the heart of Bigfooty.

Theory 2: Sirlothie was too pissed and has repressed the truth that he called those Hawthorn supporters a bunch of xxxxs.

I am still trying to get my head around how they can SEE you lurking Loths. Fair dinkum. It's like they can see the Matrix or something, and see all the user names coming in and out of the CarLOLton board, and then can further see who they barrack for. Then you have them banning you just for kicks.

It's plain criminal how salty some of the opposition mods get. I got banned by a Hawks mod for posting somewhere on THIS board. One day, a Magpie will s**t on his head, and turn the bloke's hair green that has just been bleached by his favourite hairdresser. Then I can chuckle, and stop, then chuckle again.

If these CarLOLton mods can see us coming and going, then surely our mods can see their mods coming and going, and we can shadow ban them? 76woodenspooners jathanas I am looking at you!

FFS everyone, this isn't reddit!

I can't see who is lurking on a thread but this might be because I'm a rookie with bells on. :)

P.S: It is against BigFooty rules for me to publicly discuss another mod's behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back