Oppo Camp Carlton worst season in 122 years: The Evil of Patrick Cripps...

I love seeing Carlton lose

• Yes

Votes: 199 90.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 91 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Sean Connery on strike at the time old George was given his chance?
He just didn’t want to continue at the time and if he was going to be coaxed again he wanted a big pay day as he was the legitimate star.

So they went to George.

Sean cane back for Diamonds are forever on huge money. But he finally retired from the role.

I read an interesting post on another forum,
And the question asked was who will be the fastest to rebuild.
A:Notre Dame
B:Carlton
Notre Dame.

They will really care to get it done, even if it takes years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read an interesting post on another forum,
And the question asked was who will be the fastest to rebuild.
A:Notre Dame
B:Carlton
Notre Dame. The fire was just in the roof. Carltank is ****ed to the foundations.

That’s quite a surprising ladder.

Hawthorn have obviously won the most Premiership’s during that period, and Geelong are equal second with whom?

Brisbane, who is third last on that ladder

The top three are obvious - everybody would have guessed those, although not necessarily in that order.

Few would have picked Adelaide as fourth but. Or Western Bulldogs in sixth.

No way would I have guessed West Coast would be below Freo (or St Kilda or Bulldogs)

Gee, North always seem to punch above their weight!

I know Carlton have been crap, but no way would I have guessed they were below Melbourne who went through the whole tanking scandal and were an embarrassment to their long suffering supporters getting pummelled for years (yeah, I know Carlton have been too, but had just assumed my thoughts were being clouded by my distain for Carlton). I guess the difference is that when Melbourne lost they were getting pummelled, whereas Carlton have probably had a stack more ‘honourable losses’.

Didn’t expect to see Port so high. There was serious talk of them folding (pre Kochie). Remember when they were playing games at Football Park with big tarps over large sections of the grandstand?

Didn’t expect to see Richmond so low, I thought they’d be around mid-table.

That’s quite a surprising ladder.

Hawthorn have obviously won the most Premiership’s during that period, and Geelong are equal second with whom?

Brisbane, who is third last on that ladder

The top three are obvious - everybody would have guessed those, although not necessarily in that order.

Few would have picked Adelaide as fourth but. Or Western Bulldogs in sixth.

No way would I have guessed West Coast would be below Freo (or St Kilda or Bulldogs)

Gee, North always seem to punch above their weight!

I know Carlton have been crap, but no way would I have guessed they were below Melbourne who went through the whole tanking scandal and were an embarrassment to their long suffering supporters getting pummelled for years (yeah, I know Carlton have been too, but had just assumed my thoughts were being clouded by my distain for Carlton). I guess the difference is that when Melbourne lost they were getting pummelled, whereas Carlton have probably had a stack more ‘honourable losses’.

Didn’t expect to see Port so high. There was serious talk of them folding (pre Kochie). Remember when they were playing games at Football Park with big tarps over large sections of the grandstand?

Didn’t expect to see Richmond so low, I thought they’d be around mid-table.

Melbourne would’ve on,y passed Carlton last year though.

Actually surprised by how many points they have, but l guess under rats they were competitive and won a few.
Just goes to show how good he was as a coach compared to all the other they had in that time.

Totally! I would not have guessed that Carlton (or Melbourne) have won more than half the number of points as either Geelong, Sydney or Hawthorn.

Totally! I would not have guessed that Carlton (or Melbourne) have won more than half the number of points as either Geelong, Sydney or Hawthorn.
If l had been asked l would have said about 400-450 tops.
Quite surprised with it.

Actually surprised by how many points they have, but l guess under rats they were competitive and won a few.
Just goes to show how good he was as a coach compared to all the other they had in that time.

Crazy that he hasn't been given another crack at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back